Author: vincent01

Are attacks against Chinese expected to grow?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-18 18:26:03 |Display all floors
Yes, unfortunately, erasing history is a Chinese State Secret. You refuse to tell the "KKK pests" how to do things like erase The cultural Revolution, and a more recent event just before 1990. Give up that secret, and we'll be almost as good as you!
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 18:30:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 18:35:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-18 18:25
You should sit History of S Africa class from the first grade on if you don't understand what I sa ...

But N. America, Australia, N.Z are still in the grip of KKK pests !!!

When are you KKK pests going to let go of these stolen lands ????
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 22:38:28 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2013-6-18 18:26
Yes, unfortunately, erasing history is a Chinese State Secret. You refuse to tell the "KKK pests" ho ...

We are well informed of that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 00:08:22 |Display all floors
The dumbs who atttacked the 6 chineses students were drunk, really drunk
The french young student who was attacked today by 7 chineses in Shanghai (the video show no provocation, he wasnt drunk and didnt had any provocative attitude )noticed it was purely racist attack, aggressors werent drunk.

A big difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 07:49:14 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2013-6-18 22:38
We are well informed of that.

Really? When was the last time you went to the new Natural History Museum in Beijing? Not one single mention of either event. It's been erased from China's "official" history. Nor are these events taught in schools.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 21:09:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-18 18:00
Which Africans do you want me to ask? I can ask my family who live in the suburbs of Pretoria.

Oh, those later settlers, I see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.