Author: bjLily

Rupert Murdoch's divorce, throws media empire into doubt   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-15 16:02:18 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-6-15 15:58
People like Silvio Berlusconi and Nicholai Sarkozy have their dicks controlling their minds. seems l ...

We seem to have another pervert (or reincarnation) in the forum. What is it about CD that attracts them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 16:04:46 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-6-15 15:05
Neither Murdoch nor Deng are what you'd call "nice" people. Frankly it's a match made in hell and th ...

for once , but Deng may not do too badly, she was involved in part of his "empire" (Myspace) and her (their) kids will inherit but have no voting shares.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 16:17:10 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-15 16:02
We seem to have another pervert (or reincarnation) in the forum. What is it about CD that attracts ...

You must be a pervert yourself to be attracted to CD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 16:40:07 |Display all floors
One cannot represent a nation. Most Chinese women don't want to marry white men because they want to live close to their parents and most Chinese parents want to keep their daughters close. For a foreigner, It is not that easy to find a Chinese girl who don't care where you are from and love you for who you are. I agree that white men attract bad Chinese women for the most time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 16:42:56 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-6-15 16:17
You must be a pervert yourself to be attracted to CD.

Strangely I joined the forum to learn more about the culture and life in China, the place I now call home. I have to say I remain disappointed as it seems to attract some very strange people. My conclusion is to disregard most of the posts and use the forum for entertainment purposes only. The real Chinese people are much nicer and more welcoming than those portrayed on here.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-6-15 17:31:31 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-15 16:02
We seem to have another pervert (or reincarnation) in the forum. What is it about CD that attracts ...

All forums have the same problem with attracting dim witted or racist trolls. They do what they do to provoke a reaction and from a users perspective the best thing to do is to not feed the troll, that is not to reply. Sending them to Coventry is most effective as if they can't get a rise from the other users they loose interest and go away.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 17:33:47 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-6-15 14:22
men are either too dumb or too weak to resist  gold diggers .

He had 3 or 4 wives,is everyone a gold digger? How about the daughters and sons???
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.