Views: 4459|Replies: 23

Economically Disadvantaged Student in Class "Hongzhi" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-7 15:10:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-6-7 15:11

Liu Hongqiang comes from a poor family living by recycling the waste. He is studying in class “Hongzhi”—an exclusive class for excellent student whose family is poor, in Dali minority middle school, Yunnan province. Generally, students in class Hongzhi needn’t pay the tuition and textbooks, and some students in the class can get the allowance from school and government. Liu Hongqiang like to jogging on the playground in the afternoon.

source qq.news.com

1.jpg
let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 15:12:14 |Display all floors
Liu Hongqiang wakes up and tidies his bed at 6:30 in the morning, a little earlier than his roommates.
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 15:13:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-6-7 15:13

At 7:15, Liu Hongqiang begins study in the classroom.
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 15:15:05 |Display all floors
Blackboard newspaper in class Hongzhi, or class 141, Dali minority middle school, Yunnan province.
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 15:15:38 |Display all floors
10 o'clock at night, Liu Hongqiang were relaxing on the playground after night class. He said he had made his mind to major in petroleum or communication in the future because those majors can ensure an oversea job for him. “If I work domestically, I can’t afford a house in town in a short time; I want to buy a house in town for my parents.” ,said Liu.
5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 15:16:08 |Display all floors
11 o'clock at night, Liu Hongqiang was reading book in dormitory.
6.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 15:16:38 |Display all floors
“After graduated from college, I want to work in Dali; I intend to bring my mother to live in the city.” Liu Hongliang said. The picture lists students’ ideal colleges and their scores in the mock exam of Gaokao.
7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.