Author: zhangjudy

Photos of Female Math Teacher Teaching in Underwear Go Viral   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-5 11:42:25 |Display all floors
cheap publicity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:54:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-5 08:44
Wah - you are really on a mega-dose of caffein today, aren't you? Four posts hollering back at oth ...

Once again, that is NOT a Chinese teacher and that picture HAS NOT been taken in a Chinese classroom. But as I told you, you need to sobber down to realize!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:57:17 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-6-5 11:09
You're right that it's not fair to post a person's photo not even showing the face to mark the nam ...

In China, algebra, that is what that teacher is writting on the blackboard, is taught in high school and upper levels. Not in elementary school! WHoever has posted that picture and the name of Ms. Zhu is an ill wished person. Ms. Zhu is a married woman who took some modelling pictures when she was on her twenties and now someone is using her name to bash China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 12:01:25 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-6-4 14:47
#1 FAIL -
1)This picture has not been taken in China. Just look at the wordings on the blackboard.

So the poster, Judy Zhang, is actually a Western Caucasian hired by the Western military to pretend to be Chinese and carry out cultural war on China.  Looks like China fell for it.  One for the West, zero for China.  Next round!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 16:41:05 |Display all floors
Anthocyanin Post time: 2013-6-5 12:01
So the poster, Judy Zhang, is actually a Western Caucasian hired by the Western military to preten ...

My english is not good enough to understand your post! Maybe you will like to re-phrase that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 16:29:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-5 20:05
That is true. I suppose my response was a bit uncalled-for. Sorry to the real person taken a pictu ...

No post in Chinese connecting the underwear pic with Zhu Songhua on internet. Not many posts in English as the op. It's not 'go viral' at all. Seems only one or two English websites keep that post. Obviously, no one believes that.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 14:54:17 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-6-4 14:47
#1 FAIL -
1)This picture has not been taken in China. Just look at the wordings on the blackboard.

higher math, ok? formulars without chinese characters, normal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.