Author: zhangjudy

Photos of Female Math Teacher Teaching in Underwear Go Viral   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-4 23:12:12 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-6-4 16:23
A primary school teacher in Nantong with the same name Zhu Songhua was reported appeared on Jiangsu  ...

The person you mention is an Elementary School Teacher, married and with a child. It is impossible she would be teaching the type of math dispalyed in the OP's picture to primary school students!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 23:16:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-4 19:59
Wah!

I didn't know someone could K.O. Longzhou so easily ... It was a piece of cake, and now may ...

And by the way....get informed before opening the trap! The mentioned teacher, the one in Nantong, is a Primary School teacher, married and with a child. I don't know what type of women you roam around but the mentioned teacher has closed her qq spaces and stopped appearing in social networks long time ago to dedicate herself to teaching and her family!

This is just ANOTHER set-up story by the China Bashers' side, including, of course....YOU!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 23:17:35 |Display all floors
You are publishing a fake story using someones name who is NOT the person in the picture, thus commiting a crime defamation! If I were you...I would delete this thread!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 09:29:17 |Display all floors
Nah...... my maths teacher in her mini skirt was much better looking..... we always placed the sponge right on top of the blackboard....... so she had to stand on her toes to reach it...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:09:40 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-6-4 23:12
The person you mention is an Elementary School Teacher, married and with a child. It is impossible ...

You're right that it's not fair to post a person's photo not even showing the face to mark the name. As I said before there's no proof they are the same person. But I won't underestimate a 30-year-old mother can teach high level math 2 years later.
The situation can be a tutorial class.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:16:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by shengshi at 2013-6-5 11:16
seneca Post time: 2013-6-5 08:44
Wah - you are really on a mega-dose of caffein today, aren't you? Four posts hollering back at oth ...

You can't prove an Asian female is a Chinese just from the photo.
btw,Zhu should not do the modelling(admateur or professional) and let those photos publicly view on internet while she teached in an elementary school. Unless she teached in vocational school about modelling. Those photos are not constructive to motivate kids to learn values without inherited good looking.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:22:55 |Display all floors
I wished my maths teachers looked like that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.