Author: ttt222

SlutWalk rally against sexual discrimination held in Vancouver [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-5 17:32:56 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-5 16:10
Shades of gooy dog. Reincarnated?

Possibly an early reincarnation, if so he has toned down the bad language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 18:30:55 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-5 13:02
The 60s/70s feminists are at war with the current crop of feminists, saying they are destroying th ...

Many of the 70's feminists have since changed their minds.... I agree with you. The movement however, due to vested interests and the acquiescence of spineless men, gave their gender rights over and above those of males.

The emasculated males, will at some point in the future..... have to fight for equal rights.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 18:36:45 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-5 18:30
Many of the 70's feminists have since changed their minds.... I agree with you. The movement howev ...

It really has affected the laws here, men are getting screwed. I have friends killing themselves, because of these pro female laws.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 18:53:58 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-5 18:36
It really has affected the laws here, men are getting screwed. I have friends killing themselves,  ...

I know... I hope our friend Dusty is well....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 19:29:16 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-5 18:30
Many of the 70's feminists have since changed their minds.... I agree with you. The movement howev ...

The current feminism trends hold onto theories of the pseudo science called "Gender Sciences".
It is founded on very questionable assumptions like that there were only the very visible differences in humans,
like the primary and secondary sexual organs, and all other differences were nurture rather than nature.
For that to hold, they refuse to take into consideration millenias of biological and genetic evolution,
and also naturally to be in any way questioned and tested by any actual scientific disciplines.
Harald Eia published some nice stuff on it - if you understand Norwegian.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 19:36:10 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-5 18:36
It really has affected the laws here, men are getting screwed. I have friends killing themselves,  ...

Throw some Stuff at Gillard then.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 19:39:50 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-6-5 19:36
Throw some Stuff at Gillard then.

Banksters

It is the banksters that are driving gender role reversal and faggotry.The politicians are puppets.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.