Author: sansukong

97% Of Experts Agreed That We Would All Be Starving By 2000 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-10 07:34:11 |Display all floors
1970 : 97% Of Experts Agreed That We Would All Be Starving By The Year 2000
Fifteen Foolish Forecasts: How did environmentalists get it so wrong on Earth Day 1970?

Read the thread properly. The year of those forecasts were made in 1970! Thirty years later, the world is not starving! It goes with the same fear-mongerings by the alarmists today. Wise up... the World!

Translate  ...

正確讀線程。
這些預測的一年是在1970年!
三十年後,世界不挨餓!
它具有相同危言聳聽,
由一些危言聳聽今天。
聰明起來...世界!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 07:52:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-9 11:43
A few useless posters who can speak about nothing but their pet hates and petty minds.

A few useless posters who can speak about nothing but their pet hates and petty minds.

Oh really? And just what you are trying to imply by this .......哦,真的嗎?和你是什麼東西嘗試暗示.......

Chinese won't be welcome to immigrate in Africa or Oceania.  

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 08:15:14 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-10 07:34
Read the thread properly. The year of those forecasts were made in 1970! Thirty years later, the w ...

Your grand father made those predictions?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 22:42:01 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-10 07:52
Oh really? And just what you are trying to imply by this .......哦,真的嗎?和你是什麼東西嘗試暗 ...

You are a Rat

The rest of us.....we are humans and we want different things from a rat.......

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 22:47:35 |Display all floors

Fox News, Wall Street journal, Forbes.........these are the media who give voice to deniers and Rats.

You never find Rats and deniers in university journals, science journals and liberal publications.

You also never find rats and deniers in China Daily proper and media from developing countries.

Care to tell us why?  You rascal rat......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 08:45:46 |Display all floors

Sansukong the rat.

The no morals immoral Rat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 09:53:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-11 08:59
Planet Earth is seriously overpopulated.

Planet earth is having a headache and the fever will only get worse.............................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.