Views: 1963|Replies: 0

Children`s Day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-1 19:37:47 |Display all floors
I sent a message to one of my young cousin  today, of course, I just wanna express my sincere wishes to her. Originally, I suppose that she would be very happy today, after all, as their age and this kind of special festival only belongs to their day. However, she complained more toward her current situation. Actually, she was born in countryside, later on, her father has made a achievement in his business, therefore, all of her family members has moved out from our town, and now, they live in another urban area. In fact, her age is just 13. but what we discussed in our conversation is not cosistent with her age, I find out her thoughts is greatly vary to my mind, I also remember my own state when I was 13, my mind seems empty except for study, moreover,playing with my peers who live in near to my house is one main thing that is impressive in my mind. as a consequence, I felt quite joyous when mentioned my childhood. On the contrary, when refered to her, she moaned that she has no alternatives but to strive to study. she added that only can she obtain teachers`s attetion is to get a first among her classmates in exam. she afraid that her marks would fail to meet the expectations of her teachers and her parents. As a matter of fact, I can feel a sort invisible pressure she is under now. but I do not know how to help her to get rid of this trouble. as her age, I deem all kids whose age is under 15 should lead a light-hearted life. after all,they are childish kids, but the reality seems to be not the same with my wishes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.