Author: abramicus

In Every Danger, There Is Opportunity - And in Every Opportunity, Danger Also! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-2 21:12:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-2 17:58
Now I am an "heretic" - is that up or down from being a "Saint"?

Have you ever used demeaning terms on the Chinese women yourself?
Translate ......

你有沒有使用貶低中國女性自己的條款?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 22:22:53 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 21:12
Have you ever used demeaning terms on the Chinese women yourself?
Translate ......

lets be clear.

Seneca's claim to sainthood does not challenge your claims to Rat-hood.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 01:10:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-6-2 21:22
lets be clear.

Just how many times you have crawled back?
Translate .....

有多少次你已經爬回來?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 01:18:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-3 01:10
Just how many times you have crawled back?
Translate .....

I live for Rat hunting...............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 01:19:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-6-3 01:20
seneca Post time: 2013-6-2 18:58
Now I am an "heretic" - is that up or down from being a "Saint"?

I cannot help that you act like a heretic, but are treated by the CD moderators like a saint, which you know deep in your heart that you are really not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 01:26:32 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-6-2 21:22
lets be clear.

If you accept your master is a saint, then your pin-size brain would allow you to believe that pigs can fly!
Translate ....

如果你接受你的主人是一個聖人,
那麼你的管腳大小的大腦,讓你相信豬能飛!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 01:44:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-3 01:26
If you accept your master is a saint, then your pin-size brain would allow you to believe that pig ...

I believe Rats should be expelled before humans can improve.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.