Author: abramicus

In Every Danger, There Is Opportunity - And in Every Opportunity, Danger Also! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-2 16:37:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-6-2 16:39
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 16:26
My point in question is: Why does China want to create a similar situation like Diaoyudao inside  ...

Must be something wrong with the paycheck.  Might not have been printed in China.  It's the printing press, darn!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 17:56:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 18:26:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-2 18:22
Wah. You have bad-mouthed me so hard even the CD filter refused to swallow your toxic post?

You are well protected from above, St. Seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 18:43:25 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 15:37
Must be something wrong with the paycheck.  Might not have been printed in China.  It's the printin ...

If the Chinese were to have its history repeated, it would be solely the Chinese themselves to blame.

Translate ......

如果中國人有它的歷史的重複,這將是僅僅的​​中國人只能怪自己
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 18:47:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-2 18:32
You are the first to address me as "Saint". Saints do not need protection, you know, and I am not  ...

What an heretic who disavows his protection from above!  

He obviously knows his way to the offices of CD, telling Sansukong how to get there, and that they work 24/7/365 even.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 20:18:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-2 17:19
Were you in a crying mood? That doesn't make you look good here, you know! People with Nationalsoc ...

Don't lie and pretend to be a saint. You are far from being one. Have you ever used demeaning terms on the Chinese women yourself?

Translate  ......

不要說謊和假裝自己是一個的聖徒。
你是遠遠是其中一個。有你本人用過的,
貶低的的條款於中國的婦女?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 20:57:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-2 17:58
Now I am an "heretic" - is that up or down from being a "Saint"?
Now I am an "heretic" - is that up or down from being a "Saint"?
A skunk can never smell like a rose. Even as a fake professor, this is a very basic fact in life!
Translate  ......

一隻臭鼬永遠不能聞起來像一朵玫瑰。
甚至作為一個假教授生活中應該知道這一點非常基本的事實!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.