Author: abramicus

In Every Danger, There Is Opportunity - And in Every Opportunity, Danger Also! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-2 14:00:07 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 02:26
This forum is definitely biased against China, not just in terms of the posters, but also in terms ...
This forum is definitely biased against China, not just in terms of the posters, but also in terms of the moderators.

It leaves little doubts in anyone's mind that it is exactly so!

Translate .....

它留下毫不懷疑中任何人的腦海,正是如此!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 14:07:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-6-2 02:33
this forum can definitely improve by having rats expelled.

Just how many times have you being thrown out of this forum and came crawling back under different ID's?
Translate ......

究竟有多少次,你有沒有被扔了出去,
本次論壇和根據不同的ID,來爬回來嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 14:08:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 14:00
It leaves little doubts in anyone's mind that it is exactly so!

Translate .....

This forum is too kind to Rats.

no doubt.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 15:03:21 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 02:57
What Is There to Agree About that Respects China?

1.  That Diaoyudao belongs to China?  Answer:  W ...
If the ROC is Anti-Communist, because it also claims these same South China Sea islands, it is Communist.  Regardless, they cannot belong to Communist or Anti-Communist China.  Period.

Have you come across a woman who claims to be half pregnant?

Translate  ....

你遇到一個女人聲稱自己是誰的一半懷孕嗎?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 15:17:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 15:03

Translate  ....

Rats.

Rats are half I'd.oits and half pregnant
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 15:58:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 15:03

Translate  ....

JUST AS THERE IS NO HALF-PREGNANCY, THERE IS NO HALF SOVEREIGNTY.

King Solomon was presented with a dilemma of two women claimng to be the real mother of an infant.

In his wisdom, when he was younger, he declared that the baby should be divided into two, one half being given to one woman, and the other half to the other.  The real mother refused to cut up the infant.  The fake mother insisted on it.  By this it was clear who was the real mother, and the baby was given to her.

Diaoyudao belongs either to China or to Japan.  Japan already admitted it had no sovereignty over Diaoyudao before 1895, and that the basis for its annexing Diaoyudao was that it had no sovereign owner.  But of course, there are dozens of historical documents showing Dioayudao was a part of China even during the Ming Dynasty.  So, Japan is the false mother.  Even as far as Okinawa is concerned, Japan is a fake mother.  Which mother will tell her daughters to jump off a cliff with their babies in their arms as what the Okinawan mothers were commanded to do by Japanese officers in 1945?

If a Japan that mass murdered 35 million innocent Chinese men, women and chidlren can be considered "civilized" by Western standards of human rights, who is not civilized?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 16:26:38 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 14:58

King Solomon was presented with ...

My point in question is: Why does China want to create a similar situation like Diaoyudao inside CD?

Translate  ....
我的觀點是:
中國為什麼要創建的一個類似於的釣魚島,
“中國日報”的裡面?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.