Author: abramicus

In Every Danger, There Is Opportunity - And in Every Opportunity, Danger Also! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-2 10:29:57 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 02:22
So, you have also noticed that the moderators of China Daily BBS have a new designation for all th ...
Prepare for a celebration here at CD on regime change in North Korea, ceding of Diaoyudao/Huangyan/Paracel/Spratly islands, and a banning of all pro-China posts in this BBS as being "Negative Views".
Believe you me, what you have just mentioned, had already been put into practice! I can vouch for that. Incidentally, by what yardstick is an article be classified as "negative information" .... its contents or its author? At the whims and fancies of the moderators or voice_cd? Looks like CD is already been put under "remote-control"!

Translate  ......

我相信你.
你剛才提到的已經付諸實踐!我可以保證。
順便說一下,通過什麼樣的標準來衡量,
是一篇文章,被列為“負面信息”。...
它的內容,或它的作者?
在的率性和幻想的版主和voice_cd?
看起來像CD已經是一直“遙控”下!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 10:41:23 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 10:29
Believe you me, what you have just mentioned, had already been put into practice! I can vouch for  ...

If you upset folks like Seneca, you have "negative views".  If you point out subtle China-bashing by posing rhetorical questions, like Linda_sun, you also have "negative views."  Do you need me to list all the names of the China-bashers for you to understand what is a "negative view"?

Clear?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 11:27:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-2 10:28
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 09:20
CHINA IS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE IT IS TRULY A THREAT TO THE WORLD AND BASKING IN IT - A COSTLY DELUSIO ...
Incredibly, China is now so sick and tired of its crutch, it is ready to throw it away.

Because China is wealthy today, it does not wish to be seen with or associating with its poor neighbours any more! This is a rich man's common illness!
Was that the reason why the previous Prime Minister, gave the North Korean delegation a cold shoulder once?

Translate  ....

因為中國是富裕的今日它不希望被人看到與或者
為伍它的較差的鄰居!
這是一個富有的人的常見的疾病!

這就是其原因,中國前總理,給朝鮮代表團冷淡對待。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 11:34:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 11:27
Because China is wealthy today, it does not wish to be seen with or associating with its poor neig ...

Rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 11:54:55 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 02:26
This forum is definitely biased against China, not just in terms of the posters, but also in terms ...
This forum is definitely biased against China, not just in terms of the posters, but also in terms of the moderators.

My frequent and many "Reposting Missing Post" notices are testimonies of what you have said above is the truth and nothing but the truth!
Translate .....

我經常以及許多“報告失踪後”的告示,
的法度,你上面說的是實話,並不算什麼,但是,
真相!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 11:59:06 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-2 11:54
My frequent and many "Reposting Missing Post" notices are testimonies of what you hav ...

Rat.

How long can we tolerate Rats?

We demand action.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 13:45:20 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-2 09:41
If you upset folks like Seneca, you have "negative views".  If you point out subtle China-bashing  ...
If you upset folks like Seneca, you have "negative views".  If you point out subtle China-bashing by posing rhetorical questions, like Linda_sun, you also have "negative views."  Do you need me to list all the names of the China-bashers for you to understand what is a "negative view"?

Clear?
Your statement makes me to wonder aloud if there is still a Chinese working in CD BBS?

Translate  ........

你的語句讓我大聲的驚嘆,
如果還存在一個中國人,
工作中CD的BBS嗎?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.