Author: lscat123

The Lonely Life of the Philippine Soldiers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-3 14:39:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fourtyfour at 2013-6-3 14:40
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-3 14:37
Published in China is not published by China, fourtyfour, and unless it is published by the respon ...

Published in China also does not mean not published by China, abramicus, and unless you can show me records of other publications refuting this then your words are empty. You never answered my question, and you can't, because you're wrong. Simple as that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:41:07 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-3 14:37
Published in China is not published by China, fourtyfour, and unless it is published by the respon ...

Published in China does not mean not published by China, abramicus, and unless you can show me records of other publications refuting this then your words are empty. You never answered my question, and you can't, because you're wrong. Simple as that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:42:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-6-3 14:43
fourtyfour Post time: 2013-6-3 14:28
On the contrary, I'm just laughing at you. I find it humorous that you bring up the Japanese in ev ...

Well, why should I not talk about the Japanese when we are talking about good behavior of Asians abroad?  Aren't the Japanese known for their good behavior abroad, like doing sex tours in peace, and establishing military brothels because of their special needs in war?  For R&R, we have pictures of Japanese officers (hanged by the way by order of the Tokyo Tribunal, even if your father's PM may not agree that they have violated any Japanese laws) smiling while decapitating POWs with hands tied behind their backs and forced to kneel down for perfect positioning of their samurai blades to go through their neck bones cleanly.  

I am not surprised you laugh when confronted with such atrocities.  You are pretty close to the mark that your father must be a Japanese.  Who else will laugh at the victims of their savagery?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:46:17 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2013-6-3 14:41
Published in China does not mean not published by China, abramicus, and unless you can show me rec ...

I thought you were trying to prove your point with evidence.  Now you need me to refute what you don't have.  Japan's claim of sovereignty over Diaoyudao is not worth the toilet paper it is written on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:47:23 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-3 14:42
Well, why should I not talk about the Japanese when we are talking about good behavior of Asians ab ...

You're straying off topic because you have no argument. Relax, you must have high blood pressure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:48:59 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2013-6-3 14:47
You're straying off topic because you have no argument. Relax, you must have high blood pressure.

Still relaxing over your discomfiture, fourtyfour.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:49:05 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-3 14:46
I thought you were trying to prove your point with evidence.  Now you need me to refute what you d ...

Let's recap:

I posted a reference to a Chinese publication to support my point.

You called the publication worthless, but can't back up your statement with any other material.

Your argument is weak and baseless.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.