Author: lscat123

The Lonely Life of the Philippine Soldiers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-3 14:17:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fourtyfour at 2013-6-3 14:18
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-1 14:30
Diaoyudao belongs to China even before Japan pretended to discover it in 1895 and annexed it without ...

A map made by the PRC's map authority in 1969 apparently lists the "Senkaku Islands" as Japanese territory.

Woops?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:18:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-6-3 14:22
fourtyfour Post time: 2013-6-3 14:14
Shanghai Publishing House =/= Shanghai

You are losing your footing, fourtyfour, badly.  Your source, the Shanghai Publishing House is not even Shanghai, as you said, which is not even the capital of China in 1904, which puts your source very close to the sewer outlet on the Bund.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:20:57 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2013-6-3 14:12
Wow Japanese must have really shamed your family considering how obsessed you are with them. haha

Watch your manners, see how you laugh at possible victims of Japanese shameless acts.  Told you, it is in your blood, even if you are just a Taiwanese separatist in search of his Japanese father, which unfortunately, you can never be sure of, nor can we, in order to help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:26:38 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-3 14:18
You are loosing your footing, fourtyfour, badly.  Your source, the Shanghai Publishing House is no ...

It's a publication from China. You just juxtapose everything to fit your agenda.

Let me ask you this, if a publication in China "incorrectly" noted islands as not belonging to China, don't you think that there would be records disputing/correcting this from the same time period?

You're welcome to show me these records. Until then, my opinion is that these islands did not belong to China. You are free to your own opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:28:05 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-6-3 14:20
Watch your manners, see how you laugh at possible victims of Japanese shameless acts.  Told you, i ...

On the contrary, I'm just laughing at you. I find it humorous that you bring up the Japanese in every thread on different subjects. Shows me you are bitter and angry. Maybe you were bullied by Japanese as a youngster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:33:55 |Display all floors
I changed my avatar. Hope you like it. I think it's a very nice flag, don't you? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 14:37:58 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2013-6-3 14:26
It's a publication from China. You just juxtapose everything to fit your agenda.

Let me ask you t ...

Published in China is not published by China, fourtyfour, and unless it is published by the responsible branch of the government of China, is not a legal document.  Lots of dictionaries and references published in the US do not include Hawaii in the map, out of convenience, but to say that because they are published in the US, the US government acceded to Hawaii not being part of the US would be facetious.  Your mendacity is getting you nowhere, try harder.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.