Author: ttt222

Children in rural areas: Fewer toys, more joy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-31 10:18:50 |Display all floors
These remind me of my childhood. I've rolled the type when I was like 6 or 7 years old. Thats fun for children I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 11:37:11 |Display all floors
My parents didn't believe in toys: they instead gave me paper and pencils.  If I wanted a toy, they told me to build it myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 21:21:38 |Display all floors
i did that too~
i played paper sword fight with my bros~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 01:00:10 |Display all floors
me neither had no tois (back in the day you kno how things were in vietnam) to play with instead i played house with my neighbors daughters  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 01:09:34 |Display all floors
my daughter had so many toys but was never (happy) my son enjoyed his wooden train set the best i think these children enjoy the little toys and adventures far  more than my daugher did with all her toys  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:13:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 16:13:29 |Display all floors
Anyone who has had children soon realises that despite the cost of the toy, kids are often more interested in playing with the packaging it came in. In today's world toys are no longer things to be played with. Now they are things to entertain the children (so that parents don't need to). We went out to dinner recently with two couples who had small children under 5 years old. Both had iPads with them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.