Author: nealrussel

Nightlife in clubs of Dongguan,Guangdong province   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-31 17:16:53 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-5-31 10:54
Dongguan has more "money girls" per square meter than any city in the world.

yes, these "money girls" all want to devote themselves to have a deep, deep relation with those who have deep, deep pockets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 20:06:42 |Display all floors
Nice girls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 22:06:20 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-5-31 00:58
I live in DG.

easy come easy go for you then...love the hullabaloo there but i live in shilong, dongguan  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 03:49:42 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-5-31 22:06
easy come easy go for you then...love the hullabaloo there but i live in shilong, dongguan

I remember us having this conversation before.  Once the new train station opens in Shilong it will be immigration and customs point for the direct trains from Kowloon to Dongguan, replacing the station currently in Changping.  One of the factories I work at is in Chashan, very near the new station.  Once the new station opens all of the factories in that area will be forced to move somewhere else.  The government is supposed to provide the funds to help in the move.  They have big plans for that area to build hotels, shopping centers, etc.  I guess that means the bomming money girl business in Changping will be coming to Shilong!  By the way, the nest time you plan to be in Shilong let me know in advance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 04:00:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by youknowhat at 2013-5-31 12:00
grb Post time: 2013-5-31 11:49
I remember us having this conversation before.  Once the new train station opens in Shilong it wil ...

let you kno in advance (for what get me in trouble)...eventhough i'm not from there i'm not easily to be fooled you kno (i'm a slick cantonese as you already aware)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 04:02:36 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-6-1 04:00
let you kno in advance (for what get me in trouble)...eventhough i'm not from there i'm not easily  ...

Will do.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 04:05:37 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-5-31 12:02
Will do.

i REALLY love to be abck again in shilong, DG to check out the latest trend there, and IF i do you're the first one on my contact list for sure just dont gimme no raincheck, OK  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.