Author: nealrussel

Compromised Graduates   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-1 20:02:50 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-5-31 08:21
Yes please!! The average salary for graduates is about 3000 yuan? Bad or good? How much is an aver ...

in GZ about 3000 yuan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 20:16:51 |Display all floors
It was interesting to read that in the start-up business area in Beijing, 25% of all new business start-ups were by returning Chinese. (Students returning from education at Western Universities.) Given the relatively small number of students educated abroad, that is a pretty large percentage. I’m sure some forum members will say that this is due to the evil capitalist teaching in the west, but could it be due to the emphasis on the learning by rote system employed by the Chinese education system? This works fine for passing exams, but does it inspire the entrepreneurial skills of students?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 04:34:38 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-1 16:16
It was interesting to read that in the start-up business area in Beijing, 25% of all new business st ...

!

This is good for China....new ways of doing things, fresh pair of eyes if you?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 04:35:23 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-1 16:02
in GZ about 3000 yuan

That sort of wage is not going to lead to internal spending boom.......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 09:52:18 |Display all floors
This works fine for passing exams

No creativity, out-of-box thinking or individualism, if the answer is not in a book they are lost for solutions.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.