Author: nealrussel

Compromised Graduates   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-1 02:02:02 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2013-5-31 21:50
Let's say a graduate with 5 years experience ca. 27, manager, probably around 10,000RMB a month. D ...

Oh this is better than I had imagined. Very detailed too, thank you!

3 to 6 months bonuses? At the bosses discretion? My God, a lot of funny business will be going on especially with girls! I'd hate to wield such discretionary power as I will misuse it

I'm better informed now. A chat I had with a manager at a Spa actually more or less gave the $15,000 or $11,250 as very good going for her and some of the good people lounging at the spa. I was shocked at the sheer opulence of the spa and the pampering that was had for almost nothing to be honest.

Are you still in China?

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:07:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:11:53 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-5-31 14:11
What students have done now is irrelevant with their profession,Then I want to ask what's the use in ...

A college education first and foremost is to acquire more knowledge! It is wrong to link it to a job unless you are are studying medicine, accountancy and the like.

What use is college education if not related to the work you are doing? Did you attend college, why did you do so? If aim is solely to secure a job, then you probably have missed something.

Securing more knowledge is what education is all about......jobs are secondary
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:14:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-31 16:12
You are just showing to us that you don't care about a good education. You should be grateful that ...

precisely Lord Seneca of Giulin, precisely I have decided to unilaterally confer the title as it will put some wind in Robert

I get irritated when all folks focus on is job they might secure and not education

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:35:45 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2013-5-31 22:07
Yes, been here more than a decade .. and with Chinese family unlikely to move on anytime soon. My  ...

Oh sorry about your parents.

That's a long time... more than able to educate folks like me with narrow views of  China. I get frustrated at my inability to get a good picture of the place and have resolved to engage in extended travel at some stage..

ha ha.....hope they were able to visit you and stay in the flat that you bought them... A dutiful son, old school.

Well, I am definitely more informed than earlier today!!! do you envisage property bubble? Or is that muckraking by Western 'experts' trying to talk down China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:37:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:50:40 |Display all floors
zhenyuqianye777 Post time: 2013-5-31 15:06
yeah    accumulate same experience s

But they should use the experience from University or College to start a project or invent things
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.