Author: nealrussel

Compromised Graduates   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-31 13:16:51 |Display all floors
40% of each annual cohort UNIVERSITY GRADUATES?

Jest US crys!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 13:58:30 |Display all floors
how much they earn doesn`t matter to much .many elites doing glliter jobs with  high salarys suffer sudden death.
You can make of your life anything you wish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 15:22:01 |Display all floors
Same situation every where in the world.
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 18:11:51 |Display all floors
What students have done now is irrelevant with their profession,Then I want to ask what's the use in college education

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 21:40:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-31 17:42
seneca Post time: 2013-5-31 16:26
If these people had to find a job in third-tier towns they might have to do with less than half th ...

Thank you! Is Robert aware of this?

I saw ad advert for a lecturer at a Chinese university....100,000 yuan a year. Now the only Westerner that might be interested in that would be a retired lecturer that happens to like China.

Wages are really low....which begs another question..who is able to buy all these condos being built there priced at $200,000 onwards?

I saw a documentary where this guy, I think he owned his own travel business but not sure, dealt mainly with Japanese travellers and was going to buy a condo for $350,000. I remember thinking...is he able to afford it and keep up with repayments?

A barista earning more than a teacher is soooo wrong. I'd imagine that the Barista is employed at a private enterprise and teacher is state worker.

Is it possible for Chinese people working (in China) at any enterprise to earn $30,000? Excluding those working for KPMG and the like!! These are the sort of things that bothers me when Robert is telling us Chinese people have never had it so good
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 22:06:25 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2013-5-31 15:22
Same situation every where in the world.

yeah    accumulate same experience s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 22:07:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-31 20:12
You are just showing to us that you don't care about a good education. You should be grateful that ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.