Author: cestmoi

About the Origin of "USAnian"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-28 03:52:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-28 02:28
What "fantasy people", Jenny Fanatica? I never talk about "fantasy people".

The 'europeans' that only exist in your mind.

As if people in europe who have seen attacks, have been threatened by attacks, have absolutely no reaction to radical islam.

Most people cannot act as if it doesn't exist like you do.  

Everywhere people know that majority of muslims are moderate that live outside of the ME.  No one argues any different.

But why deny completely the existence of radical islam?  How does that take away anything from moderates?

Your logic just doesn't make sense.

Find me one 'european' who wears the same blinders as you.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 18:50:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-28 04:31
Your post is a waste of everyone's timne, and you must have known that. You are twisting my statem ...
It is only since the U.S. of A. has become involved big time in domestic affairs of Islamic states that Muslims have grown aggressive. I blame therefore the U.S. of A. at least as much as I blame Muslim extremists.

haha

They hate us for protecting israel, not for interfering with 'domestic affairs'.

So yeah...we are to blame for protecting israel.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 18:46:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-28 22:35
You are delusional, girl!

You are not the only protectors of Israel. Think of the very sensitive  ...
You are not the only protectors of Israel.

Nor are we the only target....

And why don't you accept that for the U.S. of A. to meddle in other countries' affairs is to provoke hostility?

Maybe because I took the time to find out why.  Something that you should try before just going on your own assumptions.

Look at how angry some of your compatriots are over China's handling of the Snowden case. It is a sort of meddling in U.S. American affairs by China, and this is bound to irritate you for a long time.

I'm not seeing the anger you are talking about.  I would bet you a million dollars that this incident of 'meddling' would not inspire not even one US citizens to fly into a rage and start killing people.

How could you justify something like that in your head even?  How could that justify people taking up arms and brutally killing people?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 22:38:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-29 19:39
You are too linguistically deficient to be able to "find out" what provokes anti-Usanianism.

You ...

You don't need intuition - you need to listen to the actual gripes.

How about that for a novel idea?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 22:46:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-29 19:39
You are too linguistically deficient to be able to "find out" what provokes anti-Usanianism.

You ...

From your hero's letter to america.

This letter was for the purpose of clearing up the 'why'...so listen.  I posted the number one reason why they attack us.  Has everything to do with israel and nothing to do with 'interfering' with their countries.'

===================================================================

(Q1) Why are we fighting and opposing you?
Q2)What are we calling you to, and what do we want from you?

As for the first question: Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple:

(1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.

a) You attacked us in Palestine:

(i) Palestine, which has sunk under military occupation for more than 80 years. The British handed over Palestine, with your help and your support, to the Jews, who have occupied it for more than 50 years; years overflowing with oppression, tyranny, crimes, killing, expulsion, destruction and devastation. The creation and continuation of Israel is one of the greatest crimes, and you are the leaders of its criminals. And of course there is no need to explain and prove the degree of American support for Israel. The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased. Each and every person whose hands have become polluted in the contribution towards this crime must pay its*price, and pay for it heavily.

(ii) It brings us both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history. The people of Palestine are pure Arabs and original Semites. It is the Muslims who are the inheritors of Moses (peace be upon him) and the inheritors of the real Torah that has not been changed. Muslims believe in all of the Prophets, including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all. If the followers of Moses have been promised a right to Palestine in the Torah, then the Muslims are the most worthy nation of this.

When the Muslims conquered Palestine and drove out the Romans, Palestine and Jerusalem returned to Islaam, the religion of all the Prophets peace be upon them. Therefore, the call to a historical right to Palestine cannot be raised against the Islamic Ummah that believes in all the Prophets of Allah (peace and blessings be upon them) - and we make no distinction between them.

(iii) The blood pouring out of Palestine must be equally revenged. You must know that the Palestinians do not cry alone; their women are not widowed alone; their sons are not orphaned alone.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 06:47:47 |Display all floors
It's not Israel it's a British colony called the second Khazarian Empire.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.