Author: BoMiller

It's Not What It Seems [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-9 02:20:41 |Display all floors
BoMiller Post time: 2013-6-8 13:49
Easy to say when you Google the subject--pick out a few items----and post them....OH wait!!---I for ...

I don't know what you are talking about..... I was merely stating facts, you may dispute them if you wish. But you cannot pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

No I did not serve in the US navy, I am a pacifist......... and the only legitimate purpose I can ascribe to the navy...... is that of humanitarian assistance in far off places. Unfortunately that is not usually the case.

Ship building in my experience occurs under strict budgets..... the Navy can barely get the funds for the weapons on its shopping list..... so to say that the treasury is generously funding overcapacity.. sounds far-fetched.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 09:19:49 |Display all floors
I understand your point of view. I will take off my coonskin hat in favour of a winter ski mask. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.