Author: nealrussel

Office lady's breast-feeding plight   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-1 15:57:01 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-1 15:49
I joined this forum thinking that I would learn more about the country and its culture from the fo ...

I totally agree, there is not enough done to stop hateful insulting posts.

I have a wide experience of China now living and working there and even my Chinese wife can not understand why I still contribute on CD while it is full of such people, my answer is if I leave I can make no difference, if I stay maybe I can help a little.

Maybe it is time for the Mods to clean things up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 16:29:21 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-1 15:57
I totally agree, there is not enough done to stop hateful insulting posts.

I have a wide experien ...

My wife agrees with your wife especially after seeing posts from one particular reprobate. I assume what she said was quite bad (in Chinese) and if he had been within her reach she would have separated him from his crown jewels. Tip, Don't mess with angry Chinese woman!

One can only assume that these trolls have no life and limited intellect. They are inadequate failures and envious of anyone whom they perceive to be enjoying a better life. They were probably bullies in the playground but really cowards who run and hide when challenged ........ and enjoyed pulling the wings off flies for entertainment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 07:05:56 |Display all floors
Facilities Post time: 2013-6-2 00:53
If you've got it, flaunt it. For Chinese, mother's breast milk is obviously a far safer way to fee ...

there are always have bad people around...and black markets everywhere...
there are also many bad products in U.S...don't think we all do not know...
what an id.iot~
other nations know Whites very much...only Whites does not know anything about others...that is your down falls~ you Whites are in deficits~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.