Author: nealrussel

Office lady's breast-feeding plight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-1 01:41:20 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-5-31 21:30
go wonder why u existed to b an i.diot~
thats worthwhile for u, in ur id.iot life time now...

I wonder how it feels to be an incoherent illiterate imbecile. You seem perfectly qualified to inform us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 01:43:18 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-5-31 21:28
hahahaha~
another i.diot white tr.ash~
hey...we all know u white will only comment on other people ...

So what happened to the mods keeping a watchful  on the racists?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 02:22:05 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-1 02:40:26 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-1 01:43

Does not happen, there are some who post nothing but insults and get away with it everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 04:12:34 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-1 01:43

they did their job good enuf~
if not...ur whites r the 1st to go~ id.iot~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 04:13:20 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-1 01:41
I wonder how it feels to be an incoherent illiterate imbecile. You seem perfectly qualified to inf ...

hahahah~
no matter how u twist...u still an id.iot~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 15:49:52 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-1 02:40
Does not happen, there are some who post nothing but insults and get away with it everyday.

I joined this forum thinking that I would learn more about the country and its culture from the forum of a "respected" newspaper. Sadly I was mistaken. I can understand why a government owned journal has to trumpet propaganda and accept it, but the way it condones racism, sexism, homophobia, foul language, disgusting innuendos and aggressive jingoism is reprehensible. The only explanation must be that the moderators approve of it. To anyone reading these posts who is new to China or interested in visiting, the forum gives a very bad and wrong impression. I know from personal experience that the views held by many posters are not representative of the majority of Chinese, and I know that many, despite purporting to be Chinese are simply foreign trouble makers. If I was Chinese I would be pretty disgusted by the lax efforts of the moderators.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.