Author: nealrussel

Office lady's breast-feeding plight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-30 15:14:26 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-5-30 02:51
i see greatness in mum~
i dont see any embarrassment here~
so u White trash women showing off brea ...

You are expected to write in English in an English langauge forum. I have no idea what your post said. Are you saying women should be ashamed of having breasts? Are you saying that breasts are so revolting that they should be kept hidden at all times? Are you saying it is unnatural to breast feed a baby? I'm guessing you prefer men and certainly have no kids.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 15:18:12 |Display all floors
I wonder how some forum members would react to a recent announcement by a (half Chinese) British celebrity who tasted her own breast milk and even offered some for the delectation of her friends and family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 14:52:32 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-5-30 15:18
I wonder how some forum members would react to a recent announcement by a (half Chinese) British cel ...

If it brought happyness,why not?
You can make of your life anything you wish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 15:32:59 |Display all floors
JingDu Post time: 2013-5-31 14:52
If it brought happyness,why not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 16:56:47 |Display all floors
Breast-feed is the greatest thing in the world. I'm proud of the mothers who breast-feed their baby, even at the same time they have to work too. The company should give more right to protect the pregnant women and young mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 17:01:06 |Display all floors
I am not happy with these pictures, there should be better support and better facilities for these poor mothers and their children. They should be supported in the workplace, with good quality rooms set aside where they can express or breast feed with dignity and safety.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 17:02:02 |Display all floors
ross-chang Post time: 2013-5-31 16:56
Breast-feed is the greatest thing in the world. I'm proud of the mothers who breast-feed their baby, ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.