Views: 9560|Replies: 37

Office lady's breast-feeding plight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-29 11:54:15 |Display all floors

from news.qq.com

They are office ladies who insisted breast-feed when they must come back to work after maternity leave and their children still in lactation. They always carry a feeding-bottle to office to save breast milk, and take them home after work. Nevertheless, inadequate social understanding and lacking attention usually embarrassed them. Breast milk, is normally kept in 37 degree, contain abundant indispensible nutrition for infant.  

1.jpg
let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 11:58:17 |Display all floors
Lina,a staff in train station, have carried the feeding-bottle to work for 5 months.
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 12:00:46 |Display all floors
some times, Lina brings her baby to her workplace
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 12:09:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-5-29 12:50

Wangxi works in a company, her baby is 6 months old and being decided to stop nursing naturally. She comes to the storage to milking in the purpose on avoiding other's attention. She brings the bottle home after work to feed her baby, and she wants her baby can enjoy the most natural breast milk.
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 12:51:17 |Display all floors
Wangxi is milking to fill the feeding-bottle in a storage

5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 13:04:33 |Display all floors
Jing’s mother, a communication industry worker, has carried the feeding-bottle for half and a month. She plans to stop nursing naturally. All her colleagues in the office are unmarried males, which embarrassed her when she milking under her desk and a colleague asked her, “What are you doing?” She usually milks under the desk, in the toilet and staircase.
6.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 13:05:29 |Display all floors
Jing’s mother milks in the toilet  
7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.