Author: Socks

Share One Unknown Truth About the Universe and Reality [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-29 09:56:43 |Display all floors
Socks Post time: 2013-5-29 09:55
Do most people not know about the noodles?

i think they do now....most people did not know that Pizza was invented in China...and Marco took it back to Italy...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 10:02:26 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-5-29 09:56
i think they do now....most people did not know that Pizza was invented in China...and Marco took  ...

Wikipedia says Greece invented it.  Wheat and cheese are fat people food: I don't think China historically ate such things.  In fact, only Whites are lactose tolerant into adulthood, so cheese was common among ancient whites.  China could not have had a main dish based on cheese.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-29 10:06:19 |Display all floors
Socks Post time: 2013-5-29 10:02
Wikipedia says Greece invented it.  Wheat and cheese are fat people food: I don't think China hist ...

thats not what Marco says
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 15:04:11 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-5-29 10:06
thats not what Marco says

I can't sleep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 18:54:54 |Display all floors
I don't believe there was a 'big bang' at all, the universe has always existed and is boundless.
To say there was all this area (space) with nothing in it is illogical.
The current/actual universe is of unknown size due to our limited scientific capability.
But that does not stop so-called experts from providing their theories, guesses or opinions.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-21 00:36:15 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-5-29 18:54
I don't believe there was a 'big bang' at all, the universe has always existed and is boundless.
To  ...

Maybe China will evolve to be smart enough to figure out much more of the universe than the white man.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-9-22 20:37:25 |Display all floors
The universe is changing and will not exist as we know it after billions of years,  but mathematical truths will always be true and never change!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.