Views: 27821|Replies: 119

China is starting to get embarrassed about its tourists’ behavior   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-28 16:22:59 |Display all floors
http://qz.com/88334/china-is-sta ... us-behavior-abroad/

I hope China can end this terrible behavior. Several mainlanders in my city behave extremely rude and give Chinese people a horrible image.

For more discussion, see: http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnew ... arrassed_about_its/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 18:47:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-5-28 18:48

The Japanese tourists who landed in Manchuria blew up a railroad of they had built on September 18, 1931, and proceeded to rape, plunder, and massacre their Chinese hosts.  They followed this up with the Marco Polo Bridge incident on July 7, 1937, followed in December by the Rape of Nanking, filed in orderly lines to get the moment of depravity at their military brothels.  We ought to be impressed with the courteous behavior of Japanese tourists, before and now.  Well, at least, they only do sex tours nowadays all over the world.  There is nothing wrong with that, as long as it is done the Japanese way.  {:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 13:54:21 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-28 18:47
The Japanese tourists who landed in Manchuria blew up a railroad of they had built on September 18,  ...

And all of that is great information if this was JapanDaily, but it's actually ChinaDaily. It's also 2013, not 1937, and even then you're still way off topic. Why did you bring up Japan anyway? Did you think I was Japanese? Poor guy.

The topic here is Chinese relieving themselves in public. I really hope they can learn to use the toilet like normal people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 18:20:44 |Display all floors
Aren't you proud of the Japanese?  What is wrong with talking about the Japanese  after they land in other countries, in war or in peace, like raping their women in war, and buying their bodies in peace - military brothels and sex tours?  Should not the Chinese share their love for killing whales and dolphins in the high seas or after cornering them in Japanese coves?

If these war criminals are civilized, who is not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 18:30:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fourtyfour at 2013-5-31 03:23
double post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 18:35:26 |Display all floors
You're just avoiding the topic and blabbing on. It's ignorant people like you why so many in China are uneducated and behave this way.

But yea, let's change the subject to the Japanese on ChinaDaily, in a thread about Chinese people. That makes a lot of sense.

P.S. I'm not sure why you are asking me if I'm proud of the Japanese. If you have some hatred towards Japanese people perhaps you can go to anger management classes and vent there. I'm not your psychiatrist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 18:36:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.