Author: abramicus

Abenomics Is Foundering, and No Sooner Has the Lehman Moment of Japan Arrived! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-31 09:43:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-5-31 09:46
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-31 04:18
Excerpt:

Japan is sinking in debt incurred to pay off earlier debt plus interest, in a compounding manner that will outpace the fingers of its central bankers to type in more digits to whatever new fiat monies they issue to pay off earlier debts.

We are seeing the beginnging of the end of the Japanese economy, as its central bank tries to print ever more amounts of Yens to pay off ever increasing amounts of debt, until the Japanese currency is worth nothing, its import costs wildly exceed its export revenues, its bonds sink to the level of the septic tank, and its real interest rates shoot up to the roof.  The Nikkei shot up 40% over 6 months, then dropped more than 8% in one week.  Yes, "temporarily" its bankers say.  Because the next big drop is coming again.

Nor all the king's horses, nor all the king's men, shall be able to put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 09:46:22 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-31 09:43
Japan is sinking in debt incurred to pay off earlier debt plus interest, in a compounding manner th ...

and no chaos in the country.

no poverty, no one sleeping in the streets and no baby in drain pipes.

even rats have disappeared.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 09:57:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-31 09:46

no poverty, no one sleeping in the streets and no baby in drain pipe ...

Homelessness and hopelessness have been rising in Japan.

So sad.

And so hopeless!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 10:02:52 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-31 09:57
Homelessness and hopelessness have been rising in Japan.

So sad.

don't glee.

you got nothing to glee about.

and if you can buy a cheaper Evolution, just be happy.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 10:14:30 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-31 09:43
Japan is sinking in debt incurred to pay off earlier debt plus interest, in a compounding manner th ...

the yen has been so over valued, even if the yen is to drop another 50%, a cup of home grown Japanese tea in Tokyo  is still more expensive than a cup of Chinese tea in Beijing.

in other words.............................Abe is doing the right thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 11:24:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-31 08:46

no poverty, no one sleeping in the streets and no baby in drain pipe ...

no poverty, no one sleeping in the streets and no baby in drain pipes.

Note: As usual, you just bray along senselessly, as asses do!

NIHONGO NEWS            APR 21 2013

JAPAN’S INVISIBLE PEOPLE      HOMELESS JAPAN

A shirtless woman sits at the top of the stairs at Shimbashi Station during the heart of winter.
Shinjuku. A homeless person tries to sleep in boxes hastily taped together.

[size=13.333333015441895px]Minami Senju. A homeless man sits alone as a cold and dreary rain falls about him.

[size=13.333333015441895px]Minami Senju. A  family put up a tent that is protected on three sides by barbed wire.

Notice to move it or lose it by 2.14.13.

Notice to remove it or lose it by 2.14.13.

How tragic it is to have no place to go, no money to support yourself, and to have calloused officials give notice that the only things that you have left will be destroyed if you don’t find another place to put them.

Homelessness is on the rise in Japan as never before. Blue tarp communities are springing up all over the country, yet the Japanese go about their daily lives as if these people don’t exist.

Being homeless in Japan has to be much worse than in western nations such as the U.S. The level of despair and hopelessness is far greater because there’s a  social stigma attached to it like none I’ve ever seen. Simply, the Japanese not only don’t but absolutely refuse to help those who are down on their luck. This is a perplexing dichotomy considering Japan’s teaches the importance of the community over that of the individual. Sadly, a great gulf is fixed between reality and philosophy in this seemingly buddhist nation.

In America there are welfare programs implemented by employment departments that are designed to help those who genuinely want to get back on their feet. Those services offer much more than an unemployment check. Those programs also provide educational funding as part of the unemployment benefits package that is available to those that are out of work. Most U.S. citizens aren’t even aware that these programs exist. People who do participate in these programs receive skills necessary to aid them in their search for new employment opportunities.

Giving educational opportunities to the unemployed not only helps to get them off the streets, but it also helps them to become productive members of society. It’s a simple concept actually, when a government program pays for people to obtain necessary skills to be employed, over the lifetime that employed person ends up paying much more in taxes than was laid out in the initial educational investment. The result is obvious, the unemployed ends up with a new skill, and as a result of their employment, they end up living a healthier and better quality life.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 11:35:02 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-31 08:43
Nor all the king's horses, nor all the king's men, shall be able to put Humpty Dumpty together again.

You are absolutely right. It is been reported that ...............你是絕對正確的。據報,...............

The Japanese economy is larger than the economies of Germany and Italy combined.  If the house of cards in Japan comes tumbling down, trillions of dollars of investments all over the globe are going to be affected.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.