Author: abramicus

Abenomics Is Foundering, and No Sooner Has the Lehman Moment of Japan Arrived! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-30 18:03:51 |Display all floors
Abenomics

The miracle is not in the concept

The miracle is in getting the market to cooperate.

How the hell did Abe get the Nikkei to go up and the yen to go down so much?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 18:10:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-30 18:03
Abenomics

Printing or issuing more yens, of course.  

China just has to be carefully monitoring how this impacts on its exports, and then devaluing the Yuan if the impact on its exports exceeds a certain limit, measurable in falling revenues, increasing unemployment, and factory failures.

If Japan wants to commit economic harakiri, China should not let Japan drag her down with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 18:59:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-30 19:02
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-30 18:10

China just has to be carefully monitoring how this i ...

You wrong.

If a currency is under attack, the stock market will also crash.

In the case of Japan, the currency goes down and investor confidence goes up.

Now, that is difficult to achieve.

And to be able to do it so fast and no lost of confidence.....the market to cooperate with the government, that is a miracle.

Experts want to know how .

Abe is able miracle worker.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 20:41:53 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-30 17:10

If Japan wants to commit economic harakiri, China should not let Japan drag her down with it.

As it is, China is already threading water in the financial whirl pool trying to keep itself afloat, carrying its own weight and that of the U.S. With the weight of Japan added to its, it has only one way to go      straight down in the whirl pool!

Translate  ......

因為它是,中國已經車螺紋水在金融漩渦池,
試圖保持本身浮著,帶有其自身的重量和美國
與日本的重量添加到它它只有一條路可走,
直降至底部的漩渦池!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 21:06:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-30 20:41
As it is, China is already threading water in the financial whirl pool trying to keep itself aflo ...

and why Rat have problems if Mitsubishi Evolution is cheaper?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 04:18:14 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-30 17:10

Excerpt:
Japan has a debt to GDP ratio of well over 200 percent and they are spending about 50 percent of all tax revenue on debt service.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 09:37:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-31 04:18
Excerpt:

and no chaos in the country.

no poverty, no one sleeping in the streets and no baby in drain pipes.

even rats have disappeared.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.