Author: abramicus

Abenomics Is Foundering, and No Sooner Has the Lehman Moment of Japan Arrived! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-28 18:44:20 |Display all floors
Don't be fooled by Japan. How can they go bankrupt when they are holding a rope around Uncle Scrounge's neck? Uncle Scrounge's indifference to indebtedness and ability to print money at zero cost will finance Japan into the future. Any way many countries when they are really going to sink, they will try pooling others together especially the countries they are jealous of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 18:49:19 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-28 18:47
One that flew over the cuckoo's nest!

Cuckoo nest is useful
Can make into bird nest.

What is lazy panda good for?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 18:53:22 |Display all floors
Abe is the best thing that ever happened to Japan.  {:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 21:39:12 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-28 05:56
Abe is proving himself to be the best trained white arse-licking Jap dog since WWII.
He will go down ...

Get this straight. The devaluation of the yen is as much a problem for the US as it is for China. Yet, I think that Abe is correct to do it.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 23:42:49 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-28 23:14
The West is toying this idea for Abe toilet paper yen because they think this Jap toothless lapdog ...

How can yen come down scare the panda so much?

All your assets in yen?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 10:13:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-5-29 10:15
Ted180 Post time: 2013-5-28 21:39
Get this straight. The devaluation of the yen is as much a problem for the US as it is for China.  ...

America can afford to print as many dollars as it pleases, because OPEC has no choice but to sell its oil in dollars.  Japan cannot afford to keep printing Yens, because OPEC will demand it pay for its oil in dollars, and a cheaper yen equates to more yens being paid for the same amount of oil, accompanied by a drop in Japan's dollar reserves, either of which makes Japan poorer for it.  Japan must realize there is only one country which can have a free lunch, and that is not Japan.

Abe is not having a free lunch.

Abe is his own lunch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 00:44:06 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-28 21:13
America can afford to print as many dollars as it pleases, because OPEC has no choice but to sell i ...

1. OPEC could choose not to sell its oil in dollars if that became to their advantage. 2. Even the US would suffer if its dollar inflation became extreme. 3. I think dollar inflation may become considerable in 2 years; and I'm ready to buy gold as this begins.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.