Author: voice_cd

Unforgettable childhood stories   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-29 16:57:58 |Display all floors
My childhood is happy with my grandma,and life was just as free&happy as the birds,as simple&innocent as the blue sky,as cheerful&exicting as the golden sunshine... If I couuld,I wish to stay in childhood forever.
-1.I have so many interesting stories,where to start? Mmm,let me tell stories by season.
In spring,there's pink peach blossoms opening by the side of a pond which is green and clean. We would run in the green grass decorated with littlle wild white&light blue flowers.Jumping and singing in the cole field.

elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 16:58:39 |Display all floors
-2.In summer,we would play in the river and pond,water in there is so clear&clean.We liked to swim in there,and catch fish,crabs,shrimps and shells. We also spent some time playing in the forests,climbing trees,picking wild fruits.I remember in one early morning,on my way to school,passing by the woods,I saw a little grey rabbit lying on front,seems like it's sleeping on the ground. I just stared at it for quite a few seconds,not dare to move in case I may startle him(or her). But suddenly it ran off so quickly before I even realized it.haha. I started to chase it,but no way,it's a rabbit! We had dogs brining back home rabbit,dead ones.We guessed our dog killed the rabbit,but we were not sure.
Then at night,there is fireflies,so many,so bright. After playing games like hide&seek,gunplay,game of chicken,etc,we like to catch fireflies,kept them all in a transparent bottle,like a lamp. The head kid was pulled by the ear by his dad because of it He didn't care,I guess,because he still kept birds in a paper box in his home,according to the adults,kids playing with birds would become stupid,especially in study. He didn't care.
And I would woke up so early in the summer morning,as it was so hot. Getting up from head,out of home,climbed on an old willow tree by the pond,sitting on a tree-trunk,feeling the cool air,looking into the distant,getting lost in my imagination and thinking. The worldd,was all so mine,and so wonderful. And the stories I read from books was so beautiful. And life is so full of hope.
Grandma didn't like me to play with boys,but I almost forgot I was a girl,when catching cicadas by nets with boys. We even caught snakes,and tortured them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 16:59:39 |Display all floors
-3.Then it comes autumn. The season when mushroom appears.Just like what it's written on cartoon books,mushrooms grow crazily after rain,excetpt that we are not rabbits. We would go to far away mountains where we never went before,to explore the unkonw,together with mushrooms and our dogs,of course.The journey was wild,just like what it's written in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer,mysterious and exciting. We fought with kids from other villages,but no one was hurt. There were always so many wild fruits&nuts in autumn,hedgepigs,rabbits,golden chrysanthemums.And yellow weasels,maybe? Not sure it's in autumn or summer,but I did almost catch one,so close.
    And we cooked crabs by oursevles,all the kids were no more than 10. We tried to fry the crabs in a plate with peanut oil,but 'bang',it all caught fire,and everybody jump away so fast.Someone's hair was burned a little,with a pugent smell. After all is calmed down,wiow,we found the crabs were already boiled,looking delicious! I wasn't the first one to taste it though.hehe,can't remember.
     At night,I imagined myself to sleep,imagining I can fly,with huge snakes be my guards,spitting out colorful rays after me... and many oter fantasiies including love stories. But my favourite dream was picking up golden coins with big bags.Even cooler than Super Mario. When I woke up,shared immediately my dreams.
     The bad part is,when I thought grandma was aging and maybe few years left for her,and me,I felt sad and was about to cry,and wondered,whether there is heaven,where would she go if she die.And why people die? And what would my life be in the future?And what life I could provide for her once I could land on my own. Life is,turned out to be so unpredictable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 17:00:24 |Display all floors
-4.Sorrows are always so easily forgotten for a child. Chilly winter couldn't stop us from having fun. Making snowman,snowball fight.I wasn't a good fighter,but I was so patient. Winter in the 1990s(wow I'm getting old!) were so cold,I remember the snow covered my feet. And the ice sword n front of the roof, was nearly 30cm each,or even longer. My feet and my hands were all in pain,while watching tv with other kids at home. When I was bored,I would whip off the ice with a stick,before the adults shout,'Kid,do some mercy,don't u know doing that brings up cold wind?" Oh! So soon I stoped.
   Thaat's the wild child life.
   In school,grade 1,I was so bad at maths,but good at Chinese. After I got 39 marks for maths,and 93 for Chinese,my maths teacher came to talk to me,"Kid,why are you so stupid?" Then she banned me from going home for lunch,until I could recite 9+9 Addition Table.Luckily,I wasn't alone. Someone was even stupidier. In the 1st semester of grade.1,my cousin,a senior,taght me to fill in all the workbook with "1,2,3,4",we finished the whole book in 30min. When the Chinese teacher found out about it,she gave my cousin a light punch on her back,and laughted at both of us.
But from grade 2,my maths began to get better,I got 91 in the last semester,and Chinese 99. But I still remember the maths teacher mocked at me,because I was a fat little girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 17:01:51 |Display all floors
What I learned from my wild childhood is,life is grand,be brave,nothing to lose.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-29 17:02:44 |Display all floors
Socks Post time: 2013-5-29 14:59
I was once in school as a child.  There was a Chinese boy.  He was an atheist.  He comes to class wi ...

Foreign propaganda is evil
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-29 17:03:12 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-5-29 14:16
Sunflowers are beautiful,you boys are just...not good.

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.