Author: linda_sun

Official Chinese Media Lashes out at Americans   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-5 04:03:02 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-4 21:00
The world may have to return to some sort of sanity..... not just Japan....

I second the motion  ...

The prevailing spread of decadence is worrying..... 20's Berlin springs to mind.... that coupled with the financial collapse, does not augur well for the world.

whether the French wanted immigrants to scrub the floors, is open to question. The fact is that competition was the main instigator, behind immigration policies.

So the knowledge of German, only relates to benefits.... I was under the impression that to be allowed to seek a job, you had to be fairly proficient in the language.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 08:25:31 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-5 00:03
The prevailing spread of decadence is worrying..... 20's Berlin springs to mind.... that coupled w ...

well if one is unable to claim benefit then pretty much stuffed elsewhere. Speaking the language is encouraged as it is tied to rights and so on. It is definitely not limited to benefit. It will be hard to secure a job without speaking German.

People are helped to complete their application for social welfare funds  here so the incentive to speak a word of English is completely undermined. grrrrr.....What sort of life will that person have if they can't even communicate.

Decadence, poor behaviour, selfishness....ha ha enough of my moaning! The excessive celebrity culture is to blame.

The truth is out there.......however only a few are bothered to seek it.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 08:54:14 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-5 08:25
well if one is unable to claim benefit then pretty much stuffed elsewhere. Speaking the language i ...

That is as it should be IMHO.... the Germans got it right.... yet again.

The subject of immigration is too laden with emotion, and one cannot discuss it without treading on peoples toes.

The truth is out there.......however only a few are bothered to seek it.

I am an optimist in that respect.... I always bother to read the comments at the end of the news.... they are more revealing than the news themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 09:20:06 |Display all floors
Facilities Post time: 2013-6-4 23:43
That means that in USA they can earn a wage. In China they can remain dirt poor with zero income o ...

That is changing fast..... one can toss burgers for McDonald's....... in China now as well.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-5 10:29:16 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-3 21:33
Your appearance in Forums was new to me.  I didn't know what to expect.  But having read so many f ...

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 17:15:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-6-5 13:15
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-5 04:54
That is as it should be IMHO.... the Germans got it right.... yet again.

The subject of immigr ...

Excessive regard for detail can be annoying otherwise they are fine:) They do the things they ought to do right CORRECTLY.

A lot of vested interest has ruined common sense and probity here. Good foe the Germans.

Asia is a bit harsh in terms of social welfare but I like the fact that slacking is not encouraged. Fiddling the system and slacking winds me up.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.