Author: PPsally

Black-and-white portraits of Yao Chen   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-27 08:24:17 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-26 01:10
her fingers are ...  ugly..?

if the opportunity were arise, the last thing you would be looking at are her hands hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 18:45:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by questioner at 2013-5-27 18:49
jay_dee Post time: 2013-5-26 11:48
She is very pretty - does not look asain at all.

I agree. I assumed she was Eastern European before I started reading. Either she has had plastic surgery, or she is partly Caucasian. The deep set eyes and large nose are very western.

Xinjiangese are genetically related to the north-western Europeans, as DNA tests have proven on ancient mummies dug up in Xinjiang. Perhaps her ancestors are from there.

As for the "white trash" comments below, I note this forum is as racist as it has always been. Is there no moderation here? Or is racism only something that white people perpetrate?

When people ask if Chinese people are racist, I just direct them to this forum and let them decide for themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 09:07:37 |Display all floors
One of my old photographer friends just told us on facebook: "When you photograph someone in color, you're photographing their clothes. When you photograph them in B&W, you're photographing the person."

I couldn't agree more.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-5-30 14:56:27 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-5-29 09:07
One of my old photographer friends just told us on facebook: "When you photograph someone in color,  ...

I would disagree (talking about portraits). At list not as a general rule.

About thread itself - heavy makeup, a lot of post-work, but still beautiful Asian

Asian girls want to look more like Caucasian, while Caucasian poses for a Asians... :)
Crazy world, but because of it's craziness - not boring.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-1 12:10:44 |Display all floors
It looks like 3 of the 5 were not in black and white. Maybe no full blown color but not black and white.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.