Author: zhangjudy

World's most famous photos   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-31 10:23:20 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-5-31 09:33
Like I said, "University of the Moon".

Baffled

Baffled by the reference to Laplace transforms.Quite out of your depth,aren't you ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 07:31:30 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-5-31 10:23
Baffled

Baffled by the reference to Laplace transforms.Quite out of your depth,aren't you ?

I'm sorry that I am not impressed with your heightened sense of self-worth but nothing you have to say baffles me.  As with almost every other person in the China Daily Forum, as I have seen from their responses to you, none of them take you seriously in your rants, either.
But you do bring a chuckle to me when I read your words, in that I have no idea why a person would continuously show his complete lack of dignity or sense.
The only person you impress is the one you see in your mirror, and I'm not going to guarantee he will be that way for long.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.