Author: abramicus

Abe Says He Did Not Say Japan Did Not Invade Other Countries. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-23 17:18:50 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-5-23 06:49
THey are just reviving the right wing because they feel threatened, and thus are trying to resurrect ...
THey are just reviving the right wing because they feel threatened, and thus are trying to resurrect their military ethos that gives them a sense of security.

What sort of a logic is that? The intruder into the house feels threatened and thus have good reason/s to commit rapes, tortures, murders and genocides. The victims were to blame for the intruder's state of mind.

Translate  .......

是什麼樣的邏輯?
的入侵者進入屋內深感面臨威脅,
因而有很好的理由/秒, 犯強姦,折磨,謀殺和種族滅絕。
受害者,分別為於惹的禍對於入侵者的精神狀態。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 17:41:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 19:29:57 |Display all floors
THey are just reviving the right wing because they feel threatened, and thus are trying to resurrect their military ethos that gives them a sense of security.

According to your logic, the perpetrator, feels threatened, and become unsecured ,
and thus is entitled to rape, torture and to commit genocides.
Did the Japanese army felt that way, 68 years ago, when they  committed genocides on the Chinese?
You put the blame on the CCP. If the CCP, had not been too timid to react to Japan's recent provocations, Hell would have broken loose.
You have to thank the CCP instead.

Translate  .......

按照你的邏輯,肇事者感覺受到威脅 並成為無抵押,
和因此有權強姦,酷刑和犯下種族滅絕。
日軍有沒有那種感覺68年前當他們對中國犯下了種族滅絕.
和你嫁禍於共產黨.
中國共產黨 一直太膽小了,
反應過來日本最近的挑釁,
否則地獄裡會斷裂鬆動,
你要感謝共產黨。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 19:38:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-23 19:29
According to your logic, the perpetrator, feels threatened, and become unsecured ,
and thus is enti ...

A far long gone rat like you is a habitual liar.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-24 16:51:28 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-23 06:23
I often follow those CCTV and Phoenix Talk Shows. On one of the shows(TigerTalk), there was the N.  ...
there was the N. Korean guest speaker

Error correction:

I had referred to the invited speaker as a N. Korean. I had his identity wrong. He is a S. Korean, and not a N Korean. My sincere apology to him and others. No menace intended.

Translate ....

糾錯:

我曾說過的特邀演講,作為朝鮮。
我有他的身份,錯了。
他是一個南蒙韓國,
和不是朝鮮。
我真誠的道歉於他與其他人。
不傷害意。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 13:32:12 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-5-23 07:49
THey are just reviving the right wing because they feel threatened, and thus are trying to resurrect ...

LaughsatYou is a true Nazi defender of Japan.  Heil Sh_t!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 13:35:25 |Display all floors
Japan has murdered 35 million innocent Chinese men, women and children, and tortured a number even greater than that, and whored the women of their civilized neighbors by making them Comfort Women, and the Western democracies side with Japan, while claiming to be champions of Human Rights?

How many innocent Japanese civilians have the Chinese murdered?

To equate the anguish of the Chinese people with the animalistic behavior of the Japanese only proves LaughsatYou is an animal himself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.