Author: abramicus

Abe Says He Did Not Say Japan Did Not Invade Other Countries. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-23 07:23:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-23 08:58
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-22 20:19
In short, they do not think, but they sure do tank.

I often follow those CCTV and Phoenix Talk Shows. On one of the shows(TigerTalk), there was the N. Korean guest speaker who remarked that China tested its nuclear device when the Chinese were very hungry(i.e. very poor). He is right. Who would go to N. Korea's aid now, if and when, it is attacked! China? Russia? China has chosen to forget her own history now that it has become rich.And it is said: Those who choose to forget its own history are condemned to repeat it.  How sad it is for China!
Translate .......

我經常看那些中央電視台和鳳凰衛視的談話節目。
在一個節目(胡一虎)有朝鮮的嘉賓講者誰指出,
中國測試了時,它的核裝置在中國人是接著非常貧窮和飢餓的。
他說得對。
誰會協助現在朝鮮,如果它受到攻擊?
中國呢?
俄羅斯?
中國選擇了於,忘記了自己的歷史,
現在它已經成為了豐富的。
俗話說:其中,誰忘記它自己的歷史,
注定於重複了。

On another segment of the show, I was pleasantly surprised to hear three invited Indian guest speakers who remarked that China's enemy is not India and India's enemy is not China. India's and China's common enemy is the U.S.  eventually. How can the Chinese be so blind as not to see what the Indians can see? I sincerely tip my hat to those Indians and the N. Korean speakers in the shows.
Translate ......

在另一個訪談節目,令我感到驚喜,聽到三個印度邀請的主講嘉賓,
他表示,中國的敵人不是印度,和印度的敵人不是中國,
印度和中國的共同的敵人,最終是美國。
如何才能中國人,如此瞎的沒看到的印度人能看到嗎?
我敬禮,那些印度人和北朝鮮揚聲器參與於在節目。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 07:49:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 07:50:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 09:48:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-23 09:04
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-5-23 06:49
THey are just reviving the right wing because they feel threatened, and thus are trying to resurrect ...
Recent right shifting Japs is NOT a legacy of WWII, it a result of foolish chinese behavior and warmongering. You have no one to blame but you, yourself, and your pig brained 'leaders.

So, by your argument, it would be the victims of Japanese genocides that are to be blamed? That said, you would sympathise more with the rapist than your wife. Is that your logic?

Translate ....

所以,你的論點,那將是受害者的日本的種族滅絕屠殺的是可責之?
這就是說你會同情與的強姦犯超過你的妻子。就是你的邏輯嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 10:20:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 13:09:42 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-5-23 09:20
You must be losing it to get that out of what I said, I was doing the opposite of what you just did ...
Sino-nazis like you talk about everything in terms of 68 years ago, when it reality it all has a lot more to do with what has happened in the last 8 years.

What the Japanese did 68 years were genocides in several Asian countries. What the Japanese are doing these last 8 years till the present time are denying the genocides committed by them 68 years ago and trying to revive their past militarism. Likewise, do you acknowledge the rapist to be the benefactor of your well-being in this world! Or you do?

Translate  .......

日本人68年前是種族滅絕在一些亞洲國家。
這日本人做這些過去8年直到目前,
否認種族滅絕68年前他們犯下,  
並在同一時間. 試圖恢復他們過去的軍國主義。
同樣地你做知識強姦犯,
你的幸福的恩人,在這個世界上!或者你真的認為,
你欠你的幸福於強姦犯?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 13:18:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.