Author: edisonone

Chinese general has possibly opened a Pandora’s box on territorial disputes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 19:35:54 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-5-18 12:11
That was when the West believed they had discovery! The Chinese been there 1000's of years before  ...

What the aborigionals? They only became 'chinese' after they were conquered by the mainland.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 19:37:32 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-5-18 12:21
People in Taiwan are CHinese not dutch nor Spainish, they speak mandarin and plus they look Chines ...

The people in Okinawa are Japanese and speak Japanese.

Taiwan has an aborigional population that numbers less than 2% of the population after the Han domination.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 19:50:21 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2013-5-18 00:55
And.....

Australia's white invaders can fukkoff.

All Han Chinese back to the banks of the yellow river? Imagine trying to fit 1.3 billion people there haha.

ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 22:10:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 22:43:54 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 22:44:34 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 23:54:44 |Display all floors
I suspect this is a "troublesome" general. Those little islands are not worth fussing over. Of course, within the CCP there is an ultra-nationalist faction that President Xi has to watch carefully. An this idiot is part of it.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.