Author: desperado123

Why laowai are treated so well in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-16 14:19:51 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-13 17:43
We treat all foreigners well....... perhaps too damn well!

Take the BBC rat called Martin Patience ...
Rat meat and Chinese food safety
He hit the front page headline in the British Government's propaganda mouthpiece (these rats are quick to learn that China-bashing articles is the fast route to the top, and it is the usually way to get the story to front page)

This BBC rat plagiarized a Chinese newspaper report, and calls it his own investigative findings; to slander and smear Chinese people with innuendoes and fabricated lies.

It was a headlines in whole world
Cases like this one, is a shame in any part of the world.
Btw, Was Xinhua who released this scandal.

Over 900 arrested in China for meat-related crimes

English.news.cn   2013-05-02 22:24:38

BEIJING, May 2 (Xinhua) -- A total of 904 people in China were captured during a three-month campaign involving meat-related crimes such as producing fake beef and mutton made from rat and fox, the Ministry of Public Security (MPS) said on Thursday.
The ministry said since Jan. 25, police had uncovered 382 cases involving meat-related offenses, and seized more than 20,000 tonnes of illegal products.
Crimes also included the production of water-injected meat, the use of chemicals while processing products, as well as the selling of diseased and fake meat.
The ministry published five typical cases uncovered during the campaign.
In Wuxi, in east China's Jiangsu Province, suspects made fake mutton from fox, mink and rat by adding chemicals. The products were sold to markets and the suspects made more than 10 million yuan (1.62 million U.S. dollars) from the illegal activities.
In southwest China's Guizhou Province, police in March busted two meat processing and selling dens and arrested six suspects.
According to an initial investigation, the suspects had been using hydrogen peroxide solution to process chicken claws since July 2011. With an output of 300 kg per day, suspects made more than 4 million yuan in profits.
An unidentified official from the MPS said the police's actions are the first part of a campaign aiming at all crimes relating to food safety.
The police are now focusing on crimes involving dairy products, said the official, adding that there are some deep-seated food safety problems which have not yet been solved.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-5-18 18:42:35 |Display all floors
Why laowai are treated so well in China?.

Why not, I treat every Chinese I meet in China well.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-18 20:23:39 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-5-18 18:42
Why laowai are treated so well in China?.

Why not, I treat every Chinese I meet in China well.

esp women Chinese?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 16:58:23 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-5-18 20:23
esp women Chinese?

chinese womans need the white man

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-5-25 04:52:56 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-13 17:43
We treat all foreigners well....... perhaps too damn well!

Take the BBC rat called Martin Patience ...

I hurd them is a lotta rat in the honk konk sewers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 04:54:22 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-5-18 20:23
esp women Chinese?

spot on bro

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 05:03:39 |Display all floors
i guess china doesnt want to see laowais b*tchin moanin & bloggin some silly thing (kinda like black mailin)  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.