Author: desperado123

Why laowai are treated so well in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-13 16:59:19 |Display all floors
To bo honest, there could be a little bit sympathy in it (no offense, just want to be honest). Chinese is such a difficult language and most of non-Chinese don't speak very good Chinese. They come to China because they like doing it - their courage and positive attitude are admired and meanwhile they deserve more patience and care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-14 21:34:14 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-5-12 16:52
In my experience it is simply curiosity. Chinese people have been "isolated" from the rest of the wo ...
In my experience it is simply curiosity. Chinese people have been "isolated" from the rest of the world for many years and are eager to learn how others live. From my Chinese neighbours and people I meet on my travels in China I have never experienced any racism or animosity. The only place I ever see any animosity toward laowai is on this forum.

Well said
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 15:17:13 |Display all floors
because this is a nation of hospitality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 15:55:13 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-15 01:50
The only place I ever see any animosity toward laowai is on this forum.........

More lies from the  ...

Ok maybe I should have said "The only place I ever see any animosity toward laowai is on this forum because I don't live near Kbay. You have no knowledge of my life or what I experience so have no authority to make comment. But of course we all know you are only here to mischief make. You don't actually serve any useful purpose.

I assume you must get some perverse pleasure from being so obnoxious. Did mommy not breast feed you or perhaps took away your pacifier? You take every opportunity to attack people in any thread regardless of the topic and also seem to have an obsession that everyone is a liar. Why do you find it necessary to to be so insulting to someone offering a perfectly innocent and innocuous opinion? You my friend have a serious psychological problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 16:23:26 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-5-15 15:55
Ok maybe I should have said "The only place I ever see any animosity toward laowai is on this foru ...

BRAVO! my signature ... that remembers me of my own thread "Kbay is a useless poster".
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 18:55:34 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-15 18:43
Don't turn your back on me boy!

sorry, no time 4 u right now..have to care my home-made PIZZA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 19:14:44 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-15 18:59
Cheaplo!

Used-by-date bread splashed with tomato sauce, then shoved into the oven.

hey supergourmet, i knew it, you do not know what PIZZA is..you are in HKG, may i give you a hint where you can find good authentic PIZZA in peaceful surrounding?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.