Author: Hmoonhistorian

Can China trust the U.S. government?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-12 23:07:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-10 04:26
The U.S. of A. ... Russia, China - three thiefish nations in comparison? What's the point? Thieves a ...

It is a fact that the thieves in the U.S. has threaten world peace and had kill millions of  people through their robbery activities around the world. Even thieves worshipers can't deny that facts so that is why they can only defend the thieves in the U.S. by claiming that other nations are evil too.  As long as the U.S' victims states can be claimed and label as evil, then somehow the U.S's robbery and murdering activities is justify.

Base on my thorough research and studies, a country can't simply be evil because it is big as claim by seneca and many other thieves worshipers. Defining evil, one must look at the action of a nation. Does China have military bases around world to kill, rob, and prop up puppet regime to answers to its needs? Does China interfere with the domestic affair of other nations? Does China murder people inside other nations and then make fun of their religions when they response? No matter how much you hate China, you must learn to answer these questions and use your  thinking skills to analyze the situation before making a conclusion on what nation is evil. We should not judge nations on what they will do  but what they had done and what they are doing?

As long as China continue to honor its promise as outline  in their foreign policy, then I will continue to encourage them by praising them.  As long as the thieves in the U.s. continue to kill and rob people with their continuous "pivoting" to other countries, then I will continue to call it what it is.

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-12 23:44:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 01:30:43 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-5-12 22:54
States can trust each other as long as it is earned through long term friendship and tests. The U.S ...

You are so right.... look at the people the Americans befriended.... the Taliban, Iraqis, Libyans, Egyptians, Syrians... etc They try to destroy all those who open up and accept their friendship....

They would have done the same to N Korea and Iran, if they became friends.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 23:37:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-13 15:45
If states ever start to trust other states they will crtainly be doomed. The peoples of Europe can ...
Today nobody trusts the Chiense rulers, least of all the rulers themselves.

snakeey,

The reason you're in China is simply because you trust Chinese rulers are more capable to provide you better life, compare this to your country's rulers.

If you don't trust CCP, you already flee from Guangdong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-14 00:04:39 |Display all floors
Which US government are we talking about?  Over history, US foreign policies have changed hither-tither.  The only way to find out if a particular US government at a particular point in time can be trusted or not is to test it on some abiding issue to see if it exercises any real principles that can make it more trustworthy.

One test today pertains to the islands. The US must acknowledge it deliberately left those islands under japanese administration while knowing full well they belong to China, and the reason it did so was to make sure the issue of their sovereignty still remains after so many years in order to create tension in this part of Asia so that it can maintain its hold on japan as a collaborator to contain China.

If the present US government wants to redeem itself and gain new trust by China, it should resolve that issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 06:23:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-5-15 06:23

Ask American Indians if you can trust the government to honor the treaties it signs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.