Author: Hmoonhistorian

Can China trust the U.S. government?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-10 13:33:11 |Display all floors
Trust is a matter between individuals..... it should never exist between states.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 14:57:58 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-5-10 02:59
Say what? A man with two degrees in education asking me to explain about CIA activities around the  ...

Are you ever able to justify your claims? Strangely enough US CIA was not on the British history curriculum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 16:58:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 18:11:44 |Display all floors
The first to successfully resist US is Russia. Although USSR broke up, Russia remained intact until now. The threat on Russia is over and she has the time to heal her wounds.

China cannot be considered to have successfully ward of the US as it is still facing multiple challenges from the US. Two games can help China - greater flexibility and a dynamic legal institution.

No doubt that every country has her own global strategic plan but with greater flexibility, a country will be better positioned to respond to world events and maybe even influencing those events in such manner that it works in its favour. Trading skills actually help. Creating numerous complex options, then knowing which to take and which to drop is one way to greater flexibility - it also means more friends outside your country.

China needs to be accepted before people listens to what she says. Right now people listens to China's wealth which is different from genuinely listening and believing in what China says. With a strong lively legal institution, China can project its affinity to integrity upon others. Such a projection has immense influence. Why should a finding, a thought or a way of life that is found to be good in China not resonate throughout the world when she has a million mouths? Of course how China speaks to the world of her qualities, has to be creative.

It is not about trusting US. It is about continued shared interests without losing her part bargains with the people running US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 20:00:33 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-5-10 16:58
You have no idea about the CIA activities in South/ Central America? Then you must be the dumbest  ...

My degrees have served me well thanks without having to know the ins and outs of the foreign policy of countries in which I have no interest.

You seem a very angry person, have you had your BP checked lately? {:soso_e141:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 22:51:56 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-5-8 23:12
One of the main reason for success in Chinese policy today is: never trust the west!

From IMF presc ...

I agree with you that the thieves in the U.S. or in Western Europe are not intereted in mutual respect and benefit. If they can help it, they will destroy China the way they destroy the natives of America. The treaties they had with natives was only a trick to keep them naive and then they can stab them in the back.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 22:54:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2013-5-12 09:08
TheHermit Post time: 2013-5-9 23:33
Trust is a matter between individuals..... it should never exist between states.

States can trust each other as long as it is earned through long term friendship and tests. The U.S. had never earn any trust because of its continous robbery and killing scheme around China. The U.S. had put the world on their toes by having a mobile army and WMD that an destroy any country for the purpose of robbery. China happened to be the only country right   now that have the potential to force peace on the U.S. Is that why the U.S. constantly trying to find a way to destroy China while pretending to be China's friend?
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.