Author: abramicus

Accountability in Office - Why Does the PBOC Allow Yen to Devalue Against Yuan?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-6 05:54:44 |Display all floors
We are in a currency war, between all the major trading nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 09:14:07 |Display all floors
I just print money on my HP printer when needed, USD, HKD, SGD, CNY, THB, JPY, EUR.
Its much easier that way.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 14:01:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-5-6 14:07

Did the Guard Dog Allow the Fox into the Chicken Koop?

The Chinese people deserve a more responsive and accountable Central Bank that guards their exchange rate like a hawk when other countries manipulate their currencies to deny the Chinese workers and manufacturers of their share of the world's markets.  Japan is a major currency manipulator, long before China was exporting anything of value.  It is one thing for allies to help each other by allowing one or the other to devalue its currency in order to expand its export revenues.  It is another thing for China to help Japan expand its exports at the expense of Chinese workers and manufacturers, just to look nice to other countries, as a "gentleman" who lets his family starve while basking in the praise of outsiders.  This is not right and must be corrected as soon as possible, i.e., tomorrow, if not today.

Chinese workers are losing their jobs, and their means of raising their families, while their employers are losing their businesses, and their ability to provide jobs to Chinese workers - every single day that the Japanese Yen is allowed to be artificially devalued against the Chinese Yuan - this is not just theory, but a daily reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 16:08:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-6 15:14
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-6 13:01
Did the Guard Dog Allow the Fox into the Chicken Koop?

The Chinese people deserve a more responsiv ...

It is another thing for China to help Japan expand its exports at the expense of Chinese workers and manufacturers, just to look nice to other countries, as a "gentleman" who lets his family starve while basking in the praise of outsiders.

So it is also very true that .......

“The devil himself can become beauty, so we are told, to corrupt mankind."

Translate .....

因此,它是非常真實的.......

“魔鬼可以變成美女,所以我們被告訴,
敗壞人類.“

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 01:09:47 |Display all floors
What is the central bank of China doing about the daily siphoning of billions of dollars of Chinese exports being replaced by Japanese exports, even as we debate its inaction, as Japan devalues the Yen even further with the USDJPY rate now reaching 103?

Who is paying for the loss of China's export revenue to the Japanese currency manipulators?

Why are the Chinese workers and factory owners suffering for the sake of helping Japan recover???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 02:41:27 |Display all floors
I guess the proper thing to do is for  China to charge Rat and the Abraham  tank for treason.

I mean who wants a devalued currency when they can have a strong currency?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 14:30:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-5-13 14:40

Devaluation of the Yuan Must Go Hand in Hand with Disallowing Dollar-Yuan Direct Convertibility

When China devalues the Yuan, but does not allow free trading of dollars for yuans, it makes it easier for foreigners to buy Chinese products with less dollars.  But it does allow foreigners to buy more Chinese Yuans with less dollars, unless they first buy Chinese goods.  In this manner, China earns dollars, but does not suffer a net loss of Yuans, which can theoretically be used like Petro Dollars, i.e. as Petro Yuans which can be exported back to China to cause inflation, like a weapon, as the OPEC did to the Carter administration.  

China does not allow interconvertibility of dollars into Yuans unless for the purpose of buying Chinese products.  

This simple rule prevents foreign capital from FORCING the devaluation of the Yuan at any time in the future, if Heavens forbid, China should end up borrowing a lot from abroad in bonds denominated in dollars, like the Southeast Asian countries did, in the 1990's, when the British-led speculators attacked their currencies by flooding the market with the local currencies of each of these countries.  They used a prominent Hongkong bank to lend them HK dollars, paying this bank high overnight interest rates, and then sell these HK dollars in the currency market, causing the HK dollar to drop in exchange value.  After the HK dollar has reached rock bottom, then these British-led speculators bought back the HK dollars they sold at a previously higher price, and repay the HK bank with these HK dollars, and the excess is converted back to dollars and pounds as pure profit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.