Author: sunnylin01

Could you survive without the internet for a year?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-4 11:50:38 |Display all floors
COULD you survive without TV, MOVIES, SEX, CIGARETTES, BEER, CARBONATED DRINKS, COFFEE, TEA, NEWSPAPER, JOURNALS, RICE, NOODLES, MEAT, FISH.....ditto.....for a year?

YES, but it would need a LOT OF DISCIPLINE.
and there must be a VERY GOOD REASON.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-4 12:03:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aziz at 2013-5-4 10:17

Very often I have to go for some rural places where there are no internet connection.You can use laptop with a modem.Nearby city having it but I tried to realized myself that what and who  I am? Am I addicted to any particular thing . I can just go for reading stuff which I don't read at home like philosphy,history or selective stories or discuss with Chinese engineers about the ongoing erection of the industry.I really don't feel bore without an internet line.My mobile device can be operated but I keep refrain to prove that a man can do everything other than his usual life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 12:23:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:40:11 |Display all floors
Yes,But it needn't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 15:25:37 |Display all floors
I believe I can survive without Internet for a period time.why? Because I used to think of this question before.When mobile phone become popular to public civilans I can not live without my phone,I used to check whether there have unread message or mis calling,or even use it to check time replace wear watch.I was wainting my friends messages for 24 hours.I fond that's the stupid thing I did .I decide to quit any techonolgical dives for a period of time such as no phone,no surfing on internet ,no watching tv,no microwave oven or even no glasses to wear.I want to back to nomal life and did everything rely on my personal abilities.That's for essencial ability test,even now I enjoy the life without any electric equipment.Save power,save energy and live a longer life.
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 15:27:54 |Display all floors
I rely on the internet, I will answer an email before a phone call

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 16:46:39 |Display all floors
no

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.