Author: kongque

Cesspool USA - why would you want to live there?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-5-6 05:22:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 15:48
Let us contrast the following bad news emanating from the U.S. of A. with relevant stats from, let u ...

Both countries have Robert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 02:33:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-6 16:11
Jenny Fanatica,

I had a mind to ignore your latest and silly post but I have something to tell yo ...

So yeah....its just as I said.  You change opinions depending on *who* you are talking to.

It discredits whatever points you may have in an argument because no one can tell if that is what you mean or just ammunition against a poster you don't like.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 03:40:29 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-5 11:30
War is big business in the USA. Even a top US general of WWII warned about the emerging
Military I ...

Just wave Old Gory and they line up to go to war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 08:57:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHermit at 2013-5-7 08:59
seneca Post time: 2013-5-7 08:48
You just accepted - tacitly, tacitly but you did - that you are a hate-monger whose posts call for ...

It must be getting close to Halloween..... she is back.

But you are right in this case..... your posts are consistent and wrong no matter which poster you are addressing...... excepting the wicked Judy Fenix of course..... Maybe Barbara Cartland may sooth her wounds.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-7 10:07:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-6 00:04
Did I hurt your feelings, Stooge Robber? Is it so easy to offend your self-worth when one does not ...

You know nothing of the average person in China.
To begin with, you have never been to China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-7 10:18:31 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-5-6 11:40
Just wave Old Gory and they line up to go to war.

It's the brainwashing the begins at kindergarten. It explains the infestation of western propagandist morons in this forum too.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 10:46:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-7 09:57
You just have to admit: you hate those who did not lose their shirts to the Lehman Bros. And that  ...

They did bite the dust... child.... but the governments, upon instructions from on high, bailed them out at your expense and mine not to mention future generations.

They bailed out the banks to hide the fact that capitalism does not work and it failed miserably. But there is no saving the system, these are delaying tactics, soon the truth will be known.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.