Author: kongque

Cesspool USA - why would you want to live there?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-5 11:13:11 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-5-4 19:09
Yes - it is a sad state of affairs - but even more sad is the reason behind the suicides - utter d ...

It's the despair people feel when they come to the realization that the American dream is just that, a dream.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 11:15:00 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2013-5-5 10:57
In China, crossing the road has become the main instrument of suicide.

It is funny you should say that - on my last visit I commented to one of my wives that it would be impossible to be killed crossing the road unless you were prepared to lay down on the road for 15 minutes waiting for the gridlock to move a car over you. Bit different outside the cities though where pedestrians are really at risk from the shocking drivers who seem to think cars actually drive themselves around pedestrians. We refused to use our limo service and walked just about everywhere, don't know how much exhaust gas we breathed but it was better than taking three hours to do a ten minute trip.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 11:23:09 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-5-5 11:09
Hahah. Another ignorant person that thinks the world was happy and peaceful until the evil white m ...

You are an idiot I am afraid. Before the whites invaded the rest of the world life was good - fresh fruit and vegetables, fish and game all combined to give good healthy lifestyle. whitey came along and brought his measles, mumps, chicken pox and smallpox and STDs - then as he clustered the natives into work camps cholera and dysentry flared - life expectancy in native populations dropped.
But why don't we look at Europe where life expectancy was around 40 years - huge populations living in open sewer drains and throwing their overnigh waste into the streets.
Wake up child - the West was the worst thing to happen to the East. How many of the native populations around the world were decimated by the diseases and enslavement the Europeans brought them? You could do well to pay some attention to your history lessons. ........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 11:25:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-5 11:13
It's the despair people feel when they come to the realization that the American dream is just tha ...

Yep a faded dream at that. It is such a pity the people of the US have allowed their country to become little more than a nursery for the zionists to grow more young bodies to send off to fight their wars. ..

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-5 11:30:09 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-5-4 19:25
Yep a faded dream at that. It is such a pity the people of the US have allowed their country to be ...

War is big business in the USA. Even a top US general of WWII warned about the emerging
Military Industrial Complex back in the 1950s. That was then president Eisenhower.
Now war is just business as usual for the USA. Too bad its only the poor people doing the actual fighting
and killing and dying.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 11:33:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-5 11:30
War is big business in the USA. Even a top US general of WWII warned about the emerging
Military I ...

That is why they put out the call for all countries to send them their refuse - so they could stick them in uniforms and send them off to die. Gotta go mate. We are packing for our trip to Africa and my wives can't find my camera bag.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 15:25:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-5 11:30
Military I ...

You do the US government no justice. More people get killed in the 'land of the free' than they do on active service in the US military. So active duty is actually a way of providing unemployed with a job in a safer environment than back home amongst their homicidal neighbours. better yet, the military teach you survival skills and the art of killing so that you can blend right back in when you are demobbed.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.