Author: kongque

Cesspool USA - why would you want to live there?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-4 00:57:14 |Display all floors
America is world's greatest nation!  Don't be jealous!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 05:07:28 |Display all floors
Manuel.Ortega Post time: 2013-5-4 00:57
America is world's greatest nation!  Don't be jealous!

Nothing to be jealous of - after all my family business owns a great deal of the place - probably the ghetto where your brother crips hang man ............
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:49:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-4 13:39
Does your family also run execution grounds and noose factories?

No we cannot compete with the US operators in those fields - we grow flowers and trees though - so we probably get some flow on from all the murderous US activities selling flowers for wreaths and wood for coffins. Just checked - we do have several cordage factories so we probaly contribute to the noose makers - you know we had to stop sending hemp cordage to the US - they kept smoking it ........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:51:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-4 13:42
I know. N Korea is worse than a cesspool; it is  a 23 million-soul concentration camp

Wake up darling - you cannot imprison 23 million people forcibly - you can imprison 330 million though using the threat to take away the luxuries you have lured them with ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 19:05:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-4 13:51
See- you are not impartial. In fact, you are a deceiver. A liar.

Mixing meds again sinacre? When will you ever come up with something original?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 19:06:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-4 14:05
You should come out of the sauna - it's way too hot in there. You are showing signs of dehydration ...

Yawn - is that the best you can do? Getting more lame sweetie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 20:56:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2013-5-4 20:59

I would rather live in some other Western countries than the U.S, but I can see why so many people want to live there. Compare it to any developing country, far better and its the cheapest industrialized nation to live in. I think there are just a few neighbourhoods which severely drag down the U.S average in crimes etc. If the U.S is a cesspool then 95% of the world is.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.