Author: linlinlinlin

Do you hurt Chinese feeling?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 22:35:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by querist at 2013-5-18 09:38
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-16 20:55
I have three doctoral degrees. You're the simpleton around here.

Given how few people have even two, I find your three to be impressive and somewhat difficult to believe. However, the fact tat you continue to refer to me as a simpleton simply because I have TWO doctoral degrees rather than your claimed THREE would lead me to believe that your claim to three doctorates is false. The amount of work necessary to obtain one legitimate doctoral degree is normally daunting, and not exactly something that a "simpleton" could accomplish. A second degree in a completely unrelated field even more so.

What are your subjects? I am a physician and I have a Ph.D. in Computer Science, and I'll be happy to provide proof to voice_cd.

Or to put it into simple enough terms even for you, I think you're bluffing.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-19 01:21:30 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-5-18 06:35
Given how few people have even two, I find your three to be impressive and somewhat difficult to be ...

Thanks for proving that a Ph'D isn't worth the paper it's printed on if you've been brainwashed into
believing that capitalism is superior to communism.
Do you ever wonder what might have become of you if you had a mind of your own?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 22:12:08 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-18 12:21
Thanks for proving that a Ph'D isn't worth the paper it's printed on if you've been brainwashed in ...

I am a physician and a computer scientist. I am not qualified in economics or politics, nor have I ever claimed to be. Also, when did I ever say that capitalism was superiour to communism (or the other way around, for that matter)? It seems that you are simply throwing out random accusations and insults rather than attempting to engage in an intelligent discussion.

I also see that you've avoided my question, so I strongly suspect that your claimed degrees may not be legitimate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 23:02:24 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-5-20 06:12
I am a physician and a computer scientist. I am not qualified in economics or politics, nor have I ...

It took you this long to come up with an answer and that's it?
I don't believe you have a degree in anything other than being a bore.
It's obvious to anyone what your political and economic beliefs are.
You aren't fooling anyone.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 03:54:50 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-20 10:02
It took you this long to come up with an answer and that's it?
I don't believe you have a degree i ...

I've been out of the country and without Internet access for a few days and this is my first day back. And saying "It's obvious..." without providing proof is just as valid as not providing any proof... in other words, not at all. Provide some links that state that I prefer one over the other. We'll wait. You won't find any because there are not any.

And my political beliefs? You really don't pay attention to what I write, do you?

Once again, provide proof that I've ever stated that either capitalism or communism are superior. Similarly, provide proof that I've ever stated that any system of government is superior to any other system of government (other than the totalitarian state masquerading as communism that is the DPRK).

Your credibility is just about at zero at this point since you refuse to provide any proof for your accusations.

And I will take one of your own taunts and turn it around. Do you ever wonder what you could have become if you had bothered to obtain a decent education and learn to think logically and form proper arguments? You clearly have a great deal of drive and passion about your beliefs. If you could simply couple that with a more disciplined thought process you could have the potential to make significant changes in the very system that you deride so much. I hate seeing wasted potential.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 09:48:13 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-5-20 11:54
I've been out of the country and without Internet access for a few days and this is my first day b ...

I spared myself any further brainwashing. You weren't so lucky.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 21:01:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-20 20:48
I spared myself any further brainwashing. You weren't so lucky.

I'm still waiting for your alleged "proof" that I've ever claimed that either economic system is superior to the other, or that I've said that either political system is superior to the other.

You keep changing the subject because you have no proof for your accusations.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.