Author: linlinlinlin

Do you hurt Chinese feeling?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-7 23:55:35 |Display all floors

RE: Do you hurt Chinese feeling?

Dillonb1950 Post time: 2013-5-7 20:59
I didn't say "flirting" ...you are trying to miscue the meaning of my words. I said "talking". You ...

I am only commenting on the analogy you have put up. Talking and flirting is just the manner the conversation is been conducted and the circumstances on how the conversation is been carried out.

Translate  .....

我現在只是評論打個比方你已經把談話和的調情是只是之方式,
談話中已進行的,和情況上,如何談話中是已進行。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 01:27:08 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-6 21:57
Your statistics were combed out with a precision needed to find something this infinitesimal.
By com ...
At the start of every baseball game, every football game, every game at all broadcast across America we have
to endure the painfully jingoistic national anthem, The Star Spangeld Banner.
And this is just the tip of the internal propaganda ice berg here in the USA.

You can move out of the USA, Robert. Really. Instructions on how to denounce your US citizenship (if you are a US citizen) are in the back of your passport. You obviously hate the USA based on your posts. Why do you still live here?

I will agree that "The Star Spangled Banner"' is not exactly a wonderful piece of music, but it is still our national anthem. Have you even bothered to listen to the words in other countries' national anthems? I don't think that "The Star Spangled Banner" is much different from other national anthems.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-8 02:01:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 02:58:38 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-5-7 12:01
Spangles... HA!

Americans loves their spangles.

I am an American and I agree with you.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 03:37:19 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-5-7 13:01
Spangles... HA!

Americans loves their spangles.

non sequitur.

What in your post has anything to do with my post to which you are supposedly replying?

I simply pointed out that if Robert hates the USA so much then he should simply leave.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-8 03:57:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 05:02:22 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-5-7 14:57
Im just being a jerk. I agree. its good advice. Robert should leave America if he can. Many Americ ...

It is troubling to see so many people on public assistance, especially second and third and subsequent generations of the same family all on public assistance.

Public assistance (food stamps, etc.) were intended as TEMPORARY measures to help families through especially difficult times.

I'm sure Robert could leave if he wanted to leave. I don't think he wants to leave.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.