Author: linlinlinlin

Do you hurt Chinese feeling?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-6 19:48:46 |Display all floors
people's feelings are important you know
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 19:51:08 |Display all floors
some chinese should feel guilty about the pain and suffering they cause to innocent citizens of the world

we forgive you wang and timbatu
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 09:37:34 |Display all floors
For example, after French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s meeting with the Dalai Lama on December 6th, 2008, Deputy Foreign Minister He Yafei said, “The meeting grossly interfered in China’s internal affairs, severely undermined China’s core interests, gravely hurt the feelings of the Chinese people and damaged the political basis of China-France and China-EU relations.
This is seriously stupid study. This is like saying " my wife talked to another man today and it has grossly interfered in my internal affairs,undermined my interests and gravely hurt my feeling etc etc. How ridiculous is it that another "leader" cannot talk with another "leader " for fear of ??? They might have a foreign affair with him?...hahaha..China needs to wake up and drop some of the old "controlling" tactics of the abusive husband.....this is really what Chinese gov't is all about. Control control control.....this is what really leads to loss of control because the more your restrict the people the more they will eventually rebel against it....
And what's wrong with having dark skin?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-7 10:57:19 |Display all floors
Your statistics were combed out with a precision needed to find something this infinitesimal.
By comparison to the constant jingoism bleached out by the USA everyday this 'hurt feelings' thing is nothing.
At the start of every baseball game, every football game, every game at all broadcast across America we have
to endure the painfully jingoistic national anthem, The Star Spangeld Banner.
And this is just the tip of the internal propaganda ice berg here in the USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 11:08:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 14:23:51 |Display all floors
linlinlinlin Post time: 2013-5-3 14:44
THE TRANSITIONS OF CHINESE FOREIGN POLICY: A POSSIBLE EXPLANATIONThe change from “angrily denounce ...

“hurt the feelings of the Chinese people” means nothing but “I am the weaker one”. Maybe it’s time for the Chinese government to look for another set phrase as substitute.   

The Chinese foreign ministry and propaganda department lack good PR communications.  'Hurting Chinese feelings' evokes manipulative and wimpy crybabies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 16:23:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-7 10:57
Your statistics were combed out with a precision needed to find something this infinitesimal.
By com ...

Blah ..blah....blah...blah.....Blah ..blah....blah...blah..... Blah ..blah....blah...blah..... Blah ..blah....blah...blah..... Blah ..blah....blah...blah..... Blah ..blah....blah...blah..... Blah ..blah....blah...blah.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.