Author: edisonone

Hehe!!! China Invades India!!! Oh Really!!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-5 13:42:47 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-5-5 02:05
Picking up from where
we had been caught with our pants down
and where we left off?

Children of the same motherhood is your tag and still talking about nationalism! Is nation your mother or earth? Give it a thought, Buddy. Nature is the mother of all. Nations are all artificial boundaries.

Anyway, "picking up from where we had left" may be your interest. But don't you feel that "where" indicates time and selection of time as per one's own convenience is unwise or immoral?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 13:47:53 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-5-5 07:57
China and India could have alternate weekends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 14:53:40 |Display all floors
Sorry! You cannot simply use "invade"to the issue of the disputed Sino-India boundary.

Chinese spokeperson denies China invades into India.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 19:32:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 20:29:25 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-5-5 11:30
ROFLMAO - I would love to debate this issue with you but your mind is sadly lacking the capacity t ...

The reality is China's actions have surrounded her with unfriendly, mistrustful and often downright hostile neighbours. Blame the foreign plots all you want, it doesn't change reality.

Its funny how Imperial Japan said 'Asia for Asians'. The rest of Asia, especially China sure was glad the U.S was around. Now China is following Imperial Japan's 'Asia for Asian's ploy. Too bad for the CPC that no one buys it anymore.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 08:35:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-6 04:36
titty222 Post time: 2013-5-4 15:44

and why is that a bad thing? if it's good for the UN.......works a treat here Would you like to be my sous chef?........
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 10:58:34 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-5-5 11:00
If the USA got the hell out of Asia where it does not belong then the Asians can sort out their ow ...

But....the US was in Asia long before the PRC came into existence!
Who's the newcomer?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.